MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls!!! It's been a fantastic year. I got married, went to my first Fest, booked some amazing shows. And I couldn't be more stoked for this year and the outcome!!! Hoping for a great year in 2015 as well.

Hope all of you had a great year as well. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! All of you !!!

Merry Christmas!

What did everybody get?

Dad and stepmom got me a gift card for the local movie theater and a couple scratch offs. I won $10. Sister got me Guardians of the Galaxy Blu Ray. One friend got me the Smaug 6" POP figure and another got me a sweet Catwoman pinup poster, a Death Star ice mold and a pot brownie (which I just consumed).

And I totally agree with the Thursday remarks. So bummed I gotta work tomorrow. Hopefully my boss will let us go early if we finish what we need to do.

Merry Christmas!

What did everybody get?

Mystery box from the lady : BATMAN ROBE. Bacon socks, 1982/1983 Christmas Playboys, A rhino that grows in water, and some other knick knacks. 

Mom and brother ; Xbox One/Far Cry 4, a set of towels, new lamps, new area rug, spice rack, steak knives

Grandma : Black zip up hoodie, $50 speedway card, $100 Kroger card. 

Couldn't be happier!

I got

From Sarah: New comforter!!!!!!!, Cologne, Pajama pants and a Twiztid shirt.

From Grandma: Pack of Socks, Pack of boxers, 2 pairs of pants and 3 pairs of pajama pants.

From old man: Xbox stuff (Hard drive, year of live, 2 games), carton of smokes, 3 shirts, a book, and help with getting Sarahs gifts.

Still gotta send my best friends gifts via usps and she's gonna send mine