Yeah it's the Twitter account called "stop saying vinyl s" and it's just retweets people. They get pretty upset and I'm entertained while using the bathroom.

Edit: I didn't know VC autocorrects vinyl s into vinyl haha!

I would be so disappointed if I went into this place expecting a normal record store. Also, I used to enjoy using the word "curate" as it made me feel like I was archiving important works of art or some shit into my record collection, VYNL has made me realize how lame of a word curate is.

I must have heard/used the word curate a million times in college (art school), but I didn't start to hate it until these box subscriptions got popular lol

Yeah, if it works out please let us know. I think it's a cool idea.

To those who are interested my June box from Flying vinyl arrived yesterday and I'm impressed. I've listened to 3 of the 5 so far and I like what I hear. The package is nice but not over the top or more important than the content, the record sleeves all have wide spines with the band and a side info on it and obviously all the usual info on the rear. The package also comes with a little 7" print and a little book with info on the bands and the records are all on Discogs now

The bands are:

The Dubarrys

Huskies

Jouis

The Amazons

Groves.

I've listened to the first 3 and all are basically UK indie type bands with the 3rd Jouis being a bit more Psych.

Overall I'm pretty happy and looking forward to next months.

To those who are interested my June box from Flying vinyl arrived yesterday and I'm impressed. I've listened to 3 of the 5 so far and I like what I hear. The package is nice but not over the top or more important than the content, the record sleeves all have wide spines with the band and a side info on it and obviously all the usual info on the rear. The package also comes with a little 7" print and a little book with info on the bands and the records are all on Discogs now

The bands are:

The Dubarrys

Huskies

Jouis

The Amazons

Groves.

I've listened to the first 3 and all are basically UK indie type bands with the 3rd Jouis being a bit more Psych.

Overall I'm pretty happy and looking forward to next months.

I'm not a 7 inch collector, but that sounds very cool. I appreciate companies giving you something unique by way of subscription.

• 2 weeks later...