Just watched it a second time.

She shows him all the "playlists" like Classics, Hip Hip/Classics, and New Releases.  

He asks "No metal though, right?"

"Don't speak so soon...we have our listening stations back here...a lot of new stuff is spinning back here...the furthest album on the left...bright green you can't miss it... Code Orange...the hardest thing we have in the store at the moment..."

That completely unhelpful, self-serving response to a customer question is 100% Nick Alt approved.

"Do you have more than 16 records for sale?"

"Well, don't hatch those chickens yet...cause right over here...we have our Instagram wall with this cool neon sign that says 'Records are my bae'...and people have been snapping pics there a lot...and next to that is this freshly vibe'd copy of tUNeYaRdZ.  Think African tribal beats meets #cooking...it's $26."

"We represent the landlord.  We're here to serve the eviction notice.  You haven't paid rent in 8 months."

"OK, well, let me give you the spiel...back here is our listening station...you see these are all record players and that can play actual records and music comes out of them...cool I know...and next to that is a copy of Lorde's new LP." 

Just watched it a second time.

She shows him all the "playlists" like Classics, Hip Hip/Classics, and New Releases.  

He asks "No metal though, right?"

"Don't speak so soon...we have our listening stations back here...a lot of new stuff is spinning back here...the furthest album on the left...bright green you can't miss it... Code Orange...the hardest thing we have in the store at the moment..."

That completely unhelpful, self-serving response to a customer question is 100% Nick Alt approved.

To be fair, that Code Orange record is heavy as hell.