Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Nobody seems to be selling it, so I'll ask here: I picked up a copy of Better Call Saul for myself, and when my friend saw it, he said he wanted one, too. He's willing to pay some more than cost if necessary. Does anyone a ) know of a place he can get one b ) have a store with a copy that they'd ship to him or c ) have a copy in hand that they'd part with?

One of my local record stores is ran by an older family and about a month and a half ago I asked them if they could order a copy of the kind of like spitting reissue. The guy told me that he couldn't promise or reveal what he planned on ordering what to write it down on a piece of paper.

Today I waltzed in to the store and there was a copy of the record in the record store day leftover bin.

#myRSDstory

I enjoy using this board, and I enjoy collecting vinyl, but the constant fighting over people selling records for more then they paid is silly.

Just my opinion, but if you have ever sold a record for more then you paid for it, you have flipped a record.  It doesn't matter if it was the same day you bought (ala RSD) or if it was 6 months down the road and you decided you no longer wanted it.  If you paid $12 and sold it for $24 b/c that's with it's "worth" now, you flipped it.

word

Or get the other version that's still out there.

true, but i haven't seen it in any stores or on amazon/ Decemberists webstore. they DID have it at their Boston show for $30, and I was all "nope. That's crazy expensive, but I will, however, buy that $40 Nate Duvall print."

Just checked, and hastings has it on Amazon for $24.50, so with a coupon in store or on their site, you could get it for cheaper. I still came out cheaper with code and stuff from KRS, but not by much.

true, but i haven't seen it in any stores or on amazon/ Decemberists webstore. they DID have it at their Boston show for $30, and I was all "nope. That's crazy expensive, but I will, however, buy that $40 Nate Duvall print."

Just checked, and hastings has it on Amazon for $24.50, so with a coupon in store or on their site, you could get it for cheaper. I still came out cheaper with code and stuff from KRS, but not by much.

I think it's $27 at my local Hastings.