Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Posted this in my FS thread but figured I'd post it here too.

Stopped by a few more shops today to see what was left over and grabbed a few things for VC that I've seen people ask for. Prices include shipping. WILL ALSO TRADE FOR THE AGAINST ME 7"

Comeback Kid-Rain City Sessions 10" $21

Citizen Dick 7" $15

The Darjeeling Limited OST $29

The Devil Wears Prada-South of The City 7" $15

Echosmith-Acoustic Dreams $24

Father James Misty-I Loved You Honeybee $16

Kind of Like Spitting-Nothing Makes Sense Without it 2xLP w/poster $24

Real Friends-More Acoustic Songs $23

Dave Hause- Home Alone EP 7" (Pending)

Glad you guys all like the video :)

I'd stay and post more but I apparently have dozens of more RSD records to flip.

The 'of' in that sentence is superfluous. Take note.

You also split the clause 'I have to flip' with the word 'apparently,' which should be placed before the subject 'I.'

This has been a free lesson in English from your friendly neighborhood Macho Man.

Posted this in my FS thread but figured I'd post it here too.

Stopped by a few more shops today to see what was left over and grabbed a few things for VC that I've seen people ask for. Prices include shipping. WILL ALSO TRADE FOR THE AGAINST ME 7"

Comeback Kid-Rain City Sessions 10" $21

Citizen Dick 7" $15

The Darjeeling Limited OST $29

The Devil Wears Prada-South of The City 7" $15

Echosmith-Acoustic Dreams $24

Father James Misty-I Loved You Honeybee $16

Kind of Like Spitting-Nothing Makes Sense Without it 2xLP w/poster $24

Real Friends-More Acoustic Songs $23

Dave Hause- Home Alone EP 7" (Pending)

I will happily buy that Father John Misty off of you. PM me.

they're even posting kess' video over at the pearl jam forums...

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/240438/music-for-film-10-vinyl-on-sale-update-clear-vinyl-box-set-may-15/p32

this comment haha:

nJ2RYOYHME4BD.jpgAndySlash Posts: 2,714
so am i to understand that those two took the only two copies of the most sought after record and made sure to get them both in the video?

they're even posting kess' video over at the pearl jam forums...

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/240438/music-for-film-10-vinyl-on-sale-update-clear-vinyl-box-set-may-15/p32

this comment haha:

nJ2RYOYHME4BD.jpgAndySlash Posts: 2,714
so am i to understand that those two took the only two copies of the most sought after record and made sure to get them both in the video?

What I don't get is that if we camped out for nearly 12 hours, why don't we both deserve the record? We both want it. We don't live together. We both have turntables.

If you think that it's unfair we both got it, you're out of your mind. It's unfair that stores got so few copies, sure. But seriously? How entitled does someone have to be to think that what we did was rude. 

I'm not into all that 'look I made a video about all the records i bought' kinda thing, but I do think thank museummouths takes on it are enjoyable. I have no idea what the other lads' videos up there are about..

Well we aren't predominantly a vinyl haul channel... we just did a pre record store day video and this is our post record store day video. We talk about all things music.

People on here hate it because they don't like me because they assume things about me that are more or less untrue. But we've been growing a steady fanbase on youtube and are closing in on 1k subscribers so we're pretty stoked on how it's going :)

Well we aren't predominantly a vinyl haul channel... we just did a pre record store day video and this is our post record store day video. We talk about all things music.

People on here hate it because they don't like me because they assume things about me that are more or less untrue. But we've been growing a steady fanbase on youtube and are closing in on 1k subscribers so we're pretty stoked on how it's going :)

You keep on doing what you're doing and good luck with that! I don't know about the assumptions made so I'm not gonna comment on that. Some people on this board tend to be unforgiving sometimes, not calling names and not blaming anyone.

Anyway, I love this place.

Even Justin Bieber has millions of fans.