Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

my label is bubble up where you can see a second label underneath. I figured all of them were pressed like that since that's how the original that jack bought is.

That sounds like a second label got put on top of the first one when it was pressed. The vinyl under those labels seems to have groove on it, but I don't know if it has music on it or not....being that it's not uncommon for him to put bonus tracks on or underneath labels on Third Man releases had me thinking whether or not it was music or just part of his "replica"

That sounds like a second label got put on top of the first one when it was pressed. The vinyl under those labels seems to have groove on it, but I don't know if it has music on it or not....being that it's not uncommon for him to put bonus tracks on or underneath labels on Third Man releases had me thinking whether or not it was music or just part of his "replica"

I assumed it was all part of replicating the original, but know I'm not so sure.

RE: the Elvis labels, they replicated the way the acetate was pressed using the back sides of unused labels for another release. The idea is that should you peel off the label, you'd find label art for some other release from that era on the other side. Source:

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/jacks-billboard-cover-story/

You should...But that store should feel worse for charging that much for it.

that was the compulsive buy tbh it looked nice at the store I thought it was gonna be pretty hard to get and bull moose would have none then I check today bull moose has it for 25 and free shipping fml that extra 15 was my chick fil a budget for the week lol

that was the compulsive buy tbh it looked nice at the store I thought it was gonna be pretty hard to get and bull moose would have none then I check today bull moose has it for 25 and free shipping fml that extra 15 was my chick fil a budget for the week lol

Ah, well at least you don't have any extra money to give to a homophobic, gay-bashing company, so I guess it's all for the best.

I'd love to see that kmd album reissued again fully on vinyl soon for ~$20. I'd be all over that. Even with a book and cd I can't see

Paying more than $10 for a 7". I also just hate 7" though.

Finally found Dag Nasty on Zia's webstore and it shipped! I wasn't even aware of that place until I saw that live Tegan & Sara album, so I checked it out and they were the only store that had it (that I could find). 1-2-3-4 Go! shipped as well (Polaris, Ryan Adams). The Leatherface box is so good, if you have any interest, grab that shit before it's gone. Great RSD! I think I ended up buying a single last year.

Damn I had a pretty successful RSD not going to lie. Was able to grab:

311 - Grifter/Whose Got The Herb? 7"

Against Me! - Osama Bin Laden as The Crucified Christ 7"

J Dilla - Love 7"

Foo Fighters 10"

Robert Plant 10"

Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run 12"

Death By Stereo 12"

Immortal Technique 12"

RTJ 12"

Social D 12"

J5 Box Set

And I ordered Deja Entendu's May release today as well. I literally got everything I wanted so I'm pleasantly happy!

Where'd you preorder deja from? I've been trying to find a new place to order from since my pre order got cancelled.