Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that when supposedly there are 4000 of them out there?

Yeah, seriously. I mean, 4,000 for the entire world is soooo many records! Let's see, ~1,500 independent record stores in the US, let's say only 800 of them ordered any Foo Fighters... 2 per store at 800 stores is only 1,600 records! Who could be hoarding all these things! Jeez.

/sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Edit: You know there were 10,000 of that new Sufjan Stevens album pressed on clear and people are still having trouble coming across them, right? And as much as I hate that it's true, Foo Fighters are more popular than Sufjan.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, 4,000 for the entire world is soooo many records! Let's see, ~1,500 independent record stores in the US, let's say only 800 of them ordered any Foo Fighters... 2 per store at 800 stores is only 1,600 records! Who could be hoarding all these things! Jeez.

/sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Edit: You know there were 10,000 of that new Sufjan Stevens album pressed on clear and people are still having trouble coming across them, right? And as much as I hate that it's true, Foo Fighters are more popular than Sufjan.

I appreciate sarcasm as much as the next person.  I just figured it wouldn't be tough to find.

A. Is the White Stripes going to have a standard release?

B. That NWA tape price is hilarious.

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/third-man-records-presents-first-commercial-vinyl-release-of-pivotal-white-stripes-album-for-record-store-day-2015/

This limited and exclusive pressing of Get Behind Me Satan will be available at participating record stores as well as Third Man Records only on Record Store Day, April 18th, 2015, with a non-exclusive, standard-artwork, black vinyl release to come later this year.