Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

Got a green, and will wait to for an to get a black one, which will probably sound best.

Yeah, at some point I'll be snagging a black

Green vanished from my cart when I was confirming payment. Cause I went back for blue. Will be getting only blue then.

And that's why Earache specifically suggested to buy your green before snagging other stuff. Whatchu think? 100 people don't want that green as soon as it goes up? :/

This label/webstore is a fucking joke.

charging 28 for a single lp (no gatefold too I am assuming) cause it's the most limited variant not to mention trying to access the website itself. Not to mention both at the gates and entombed fdr orders I've received from them in the past came complete with seam splits. yeah, I'm all set.

I agree about the price, but you can choose to have them ship the records outside of their sleeves.

This label/webstore is a fucking joke.

charging 28 for a single lp (no gatefold too I am assuming) cause it's the most limited variant not to mention trying to access the website itself. Not to mention both at the gates and entombed fdr orders I've received from them in the past came complete with seam splits. yeah, I'm all set.

They offer a "remove from sleeve" option to prevent splits...

Green vanished from my cart when I was confirming payment. Cause I went back for blue. Will be getting only blue then.

Eh, I also agree that the Blue/Black matches the cover art better. Plus I think it was a little cheaper than the Green.

I am happy I got that one ;)

Now I feel like an idiot for buying that double clear "bootleg" version for $40 last year. <_<

Grabbed black for a cool 19.99 plus 6.91 overseas shipping. I can't complain. There's no good reason for there to be a /100 variant of a record that is this in demand and flipping is the only good reason to pay the inflated retail on it. It would be nice to get the kind of return the green would earn you on the secondhand market but I'll just stick to buying records I want to play. I'll sell records when I need the money more than I need the music.

Wish I knew about that! I emailed them about my at the gates order about seam split issues and they didn't respond. I've just had bad experiences with them to justify dropping $35 for a single lp cause it's on green.

Ah, that's a bummer that they've been kind of shitty. :/

I figured I'd go for green, but not be bummed if I didn't get it. It matches my Dopesmoker copy pretty well, so that's something.

Didn't even realize there was a price difference until I was done checking out.

Stupid question but do you think this will see a US release? Not really in a rush to grab this but if this is my best opportunity I'll grab one now. I'm just being a cheap bastard and don't want to pay $7 for shipping.

I'd guess maybe Amazon will see some black copies at some point if it's unlimited, as we're all speculating. I'll wait it out for a bit.

For the people who have purchased other FDR Earache releases, do you know what plant they've been using? Basically I want to know if its Pirates Press/GZ or someone else. Possibly someone better.

Stupid question but do you think this will see a US release? Not really in a rush to grab this but if this is my best opportunity I'll grab one now. I'm just being a cheap bastard and don't want to pay $7 for shipping.

When you consider that this is shipping from the UK, its really not a bad rate but if you can get it cheaper in the States, I'm all for that as well.