Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

I've got loads on pre-order (Bundle 2, AOF on black, AOF/Moneen on black, Black Lungs bundle, Neverending White Lights... Possibly more).

Thing is, I know these releases will be amazing quality and worth the wait.

Everyone's experiencing huge delays with plants atm, and I'm sure Dine Alone will come through with fantastic products and maybe even do something awesome as a thanks/apology.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on FB:

ALEXISONFIRE - LIVE AT COPPS + MONEEN - ARE WE REALLY HAPPY UPDATE: 

The bands and the entire Dine Alone team have worked extremely hard on these two releases. Unfortunately we have experienced many delays in production and it has put us behind schedule. Our most recent update from the plant has indicated that we are looking at an early 2016 release for each. 

We know you’ve been waiting very patiently. We’re incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. Furthermore we’re working to add something special for these pre-orders. Expect more updates in the near future. 

Thank you for sticking with us through these delays.

Dine Alone & AOF & The Neeners

Update on FB:

ALEXISONFIRE - LIVE AT COPPS + MONEEN - ARE WE REALLY HAPPY UPDATE: 

The bands and the entire Dine Alone team have worked extremely hard on these two releases. Unfortunately we have experienced many delays in production and it has put us behind schedule. Our most recent update from the plant has indicated that we are looking at an early 2016 release for each. 

We know you’ve been waiting very patiently. We’re incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. Furthermore we’re working to add something special for these pre-orders. Expect more updates in the near future. 

Thank you for sticking with us through these delays.

Dine Alone & AOF & The Neeners

Pretty much exactly what Justin told us back in October. Hopefully getting this sometime in Q1.

I hate long preorders like this... do they do that to fund the release before even putting it into production? that's pretty shitty imo, but yet so many labels (many that I love) do it and then we get burned whenever there are any setbacks on an already ridiculous (several month) wait time. obviously I don't want a subpar product, so I guess the wait will be worth it, but it really dicks over the buyer. THE HOBBY

Still not mad.

I literally have hundreds of other records to listen to in the meantime while I wait for this. No-one else has it before me and I have the mp3 and CD to hold me over while I wait. Is what it is in my eyes and it will show up when it shows up. We all (on this board) knew what we were in for with this one. However, as an outsider with no experience with Dine Alone or any vinyl community to vent to, I can see this being a big issue.

Pretty much exactly what Justin told us back in October. Hopefully getting this sometime in Q1.

Yeah pretty much. I believe they're genuine delays, DA always deliver great products, and let's face it, they don't need to take pre-orders to fund their releases. They wouldn't have put this up for sale, if they didn't think they could deliver in a reasonable time.