Better Call Saul

Rip

I enjoyed the premier. I recently binge watched Breaking Bad on Netflix over the Christmas holiday and enjoyed it, so I was ready for this premier. I also like that AMC is doing a 2-night premier. 

For anyone that missed the first episode the it is being re-aired tonight at 9PM before the new episode at 10.  

Same feelings as everyone else. I'll keep watching and try to remember that this isn't breaking bad and shouldn't be judged based on the best tv show in recent history.

The problem is that a lot of people won't go in thinking this way, when they should. Expectations are always set too high when there are sequels, in this case spin off. More often than not, the first time around cannot be duplicated or exceeded. If you keep expectations lower going in, I find that you will enjoy it more if those expectation are met, and even more satisfying and surprising when they are met even further.

I don't think that people realize how different it was for breaking bad in the beginning. The first season was cut short, and not nearly as many people watched. I would say that season one was a bit slow for me as things developed, but really picked up from there. The show didn't really take off until season 3, or even 4. If the show had been on another network, it probably would have been canceled after the first or second season. I enjoyed the pilot episode, and I know that things will take time to develop, but i'm interested to see where this goes.

Another great episode. This show has a strong future ahead. I mean a season 2 is already confirmed but the writing and acting is just phenomenal. Vince Gilligan has done it again

This is exactly how I feel. Loved the 2nd episode even more than the 1st, and I expect great things from this show. Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould make an amazing team that turn out incredible content. 

As far as Chuck, Jimmy's a.k.a. Saul's brother, goes I think there is definitely a neurological issue there. I'm sure they will elaborate more as the story progresses. 

I loved the pilot. I loved the cliffhanger. He was one of my fav characters just because of how psychotically unpredictable he was.

Definitely see that in this last episode! I couldn't look at the screen after the deal b/w Tuco and Saul, but I think the sound was worst than what I would have seen.

Great episode. Can really see Saul come to form.