(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Hey guys, here is a good quality rip of the Blood Enough For Us All album

link and more info: http://www.reddit.com/r/mewithoutYou/comments/39xlm0/blood_enough_for_us_all_high_quality_download/ 

Whoa. What a progression from this to I Never Said That I Was Brave to [A→B] Life. Thanks for sharing!

I think people said they got a download link directly from the Deluxe pre-order? I never received one and tried looking on the mewithoutyou site and can't find anything. Did anyone have luck contacting and getting a download code sent? What contact email did you use?

I didn't get a download for my deluxe also and I've been trying to contact them about an address change with no luck. Sucks.

Finally went for the Deluxe. 14 left btw.

Right after purchase I've been redirected to the designated shopify order summary page. From there I could directly download the album, but it also says:

A confirmation email has been sent to <email>.

You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases.

Regarding the adress, someone on fb asked the same:

How can we change the address we'd like it shipped to? I may not be at the same address late summer.

mewithoutYou Email [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Cool, thanks for the advice guys, I'll see what happens.

Edit: They got back to me within 5 minutes and sent me the download. It was a boilerplate email that talked more about how they weren't shipping yet than answering my email related to just the download but thankfully they included the download link for me.

Very solid album. Incredibly cohesive. Maybe even a little too cohesive. First listen, nothing really jumped out at me as a "wow, what's this track called so I can go back and listen to it again". I feel like some melodies and rhythms are repeated in different songs which pulls the album together but also made me lose interest in some parts. I think the vocals are a littttllleee to buried in the mix too. While I wish pale horses and Dorothy had a little more to them, it's overall a very sairfying listen and a natural progression of their sound. Excited for my deluxe to come in, maybe they'll be a little more variation in the b-sides and demos!

I think the vocals are a littttllleee to buried in the mix too.

Yeaaaahhhh :-/

Honestly I prefer this type of mix to the alternative. Take Smashing Pumpkins for example, I think I would enjoy the output post-Machina alot more if the vocals were mixed similarly to the earlier material. It just sounds too poppy to me when there is too much emphasis on the vocals. I like when they are treated as any other instrument, with no one thing in the mix drawing my attention away from the others.

I think this is my new favorite album. I really loved Brother, Sister but this is everything I wanted from mewithoutYou. Lilac Queen is such a jam.

this may be the case for me too.  I need to let it settle in before I can make a statement like that.  Brother Sister is perfect, but damn Pale Horses is good.