(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

I agree with this. Not quite sure how full it was though. My friend and I got there early and mainly stuck toward the front until the end. January 1979 had me all over the room.

I saw them about a year and a half ago and went the fuck off when they played Nice and Blue.

So has there been official word that the CFUTF repress is dead? Cause I need that shit.

Vinyl is expected late July.

Is that deluxe or just standard?

Still haven't received a reply from them about changing my address. Can anyone who has heard from them tell them to email me? pm ME thanks

For the deluxe from the mwY site? I had to change mine...it took a little while for Mike (their manager) to get back to me. Hes swamped with emails right now

I can't get over how incredible this album is lyrically. I know a lot of people don't like the effect on his vocals this time around but I think it really adds a lot to the songs. Makes them a tad darker, which in my opinion is perfect for these songs. My wife and I are seeing them on the 14th in Indy. Can't wait!

I can't get over how incredible this album is lyrically. I know a lot of people don't like the effect on his vocals this time around but I think it really adds a lot to the songs. Makes them a tad darker, which in my opinion is perfect for these songs. My wife and I are seeing them on the 14th in Indy. Can't wait!

ill be there too! were you by chance at the irving show in 2007 or maybe even their earlier kokomo show in 2004?