(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Got the download email this morning! So excited. I may not want to stream in advance of the actual release, but official MP3s I'll listen to. Can't wait to get off this conference call! 

Nothing about shipping in the email though (ordered the olive/bone version). I suspect they'll ship for arrival next week.

Definitely not shipping to arrive next week. The street date for the regular vinyl version is July 17th :)

I wonder if the digital download for the deluxe comes with the bonus tracks... I also only got a shipping email and not a download.

Mine didn't.

Edit: My DL came straight from the band, since I ordered the deluxe directly from them.

I finally gave this album a good listen last night, and am loving it. I wish they didn't cancel the Akron show. I wanted to see them and Foxing.

Couldn't find anywhere that this has been discussed yet, but is this their first LP ever without a sequel song (Pt. Two)? I don't see an obviously-named song that fits the bill and I don't hear anything on the album that reminds me of something old either. Someone with a deeper mwY knowledge than mine prove me wrong because I loved the tradition and would be a little bummed if they stopped all of a sudden.

Couldn't find anywhere that this has been discussed yet, but is this their first LP ever without a sequel song (Pt. Two)? I don't see an obviously-named song that fits the bill and I don't hear anything on the album that reminds me of something old either. Someone with a deeper mwY knowledge than mine prove me wrong because I loved the tradition and would be a little bummed if they stopped all of a sudden.

D-Minor. C-Minor was on Brother, Sister