(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Yeah, I got word that my deluxe black and deluxe rainbow had shipped but I feel like its just an automated effect of sending the download but then why would they send the download if today isn't even release day?

I'm confused and tragically hopeful that maybe deluxe orders were manufactured first and are actually available to ship. Probably not though.

I also got shipping confirmation for my deluxe, but I also got an email from RFC cause I ordered the Grimace Purple too. It was only for a download and my order status still says "Pre-Order Payment Received". I'm doubtful about getting the double rainbow early. I'm thinking it just sent the shipping email instead of sending out the download for the deluxe?

Couldn't resist that 320 download link.

After one listen, I can say I'm satisfied having gone all out on the pre-order.  This is one of those rare instances where an artist's newest album sounds exactly like you hoped it would, without being overly predictable or stale.  The comparisons to earlier work are spot on, though it doesn't feel like the band is stuck or reverting to a safe sound.  There's quite the contrast in the crushing guitar atmosphere of tracks like Rainbow Signs and the light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek, veggie-lyric anthems on their past few releases.  I really dig it.

Couldn't resist that 320 download link.

After one listen, I can say I'm satisfied having gone all out on the pre-order.  This is one of those rare instances where an artist's newest album sounds exactly like you hoped it would, without being overly predictable or stale.  The comparisons to earlier work are spot on, though it doesn't feel like the band is stuck or reverting to a safe sound.  There's quite the contrast in the crushing guitar atmosphere of tracks like Rainbow Signs and the light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek, veggie-lyric anthems on their past few releases.  I really dig it.

I totally agree

Got the download email this morning! So excited. I may not want to stream in advance of the actual release, but official MP3s I'll listen to. Can't wait to get off this conference call! 

Nothing about shipping in the email though (ordered the olive/bone version). I suspect they'll ship for arrival next week.

I actually just got my shipping confirmation last night for my Deluxe signed copy, so...idk

They sent that with the digital download, they are not shipping per that tweet.