(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

New song is great! Happy it's not a campfire song. I'm in the camp that treads lightly on pre-album singles and such, usually I'll have a quick listen and leave it at that until I can hear the whole album. 

I've been a fan since [A-->B] Life and the I Never Said That I Was Brave EP and have never pre-ordered one of their releases. Bought them all on CD when they came out, except for Ten Stories which I don't actually own. I might get this one on vinyl, though $50 is steep. 

New song is great! Happy it's not a campfire song. I'm in the camp that treads lightly on pre-album singles and such, usually I'll have a quick listen and leave it at that until I can hear the whole album. 

I've been a fan since [A-->B] Life and the I Never Said That I Was Brave EP and have never pre-ordered one of their releases. Bought them all on CD when they came out, except for Ten Stories which I don't actually own. I might get this one on vinyl, though $50 is steep. 

$50 is the deluxe edition. I'm sure the standard edition will be cheaper so you always have that option!

I used to doubt that black sounded better until I traded you for that garbage mix. haha. It's all good though. I don't spin it that much and I'm happy to help you with your all black status.

Ha! Damn. I never really noticed much of an issue on that particular record but I think I didn't listen to that variant all that much. Thanks again. I just think it looks classier. My post-hardcore and Stoner/Doom record collection gotta stay classy! :P

I'm getting anxious!

What's the release date? PO is on 5/4 but on the May 31st I'll be relocating to NYC, so I need to know if I should order it with the NYC address or my current one.

Welcome to town!

I'll admit I've only casually listened to this band before but I'm pretty excited about this release. Particularly that song in the teaser vid...

Copied from youtube video description:

An announcement concerning pre-order start times from Mike Almquist, the manager of mewithoutYou. The new album, Pale Horses, is up for pre-order on 5/4 9PM PST and 5/5 12AM Midnight EST. The Limited Deluxe Edition of the album is only available through mewithoutYou.com. The CD, LP and Digital are all available through runforcoverrecords.com

youtube link: