(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

When you think about everything you get from the deluxe package its not a terrible price ... all the art and 10"x10" lyric book is super sweet. A 2XLP could be $20 and a 2XCD could be $15 easily. That's already $35 and the rest of those pieces could easily add up to another $15 and well beyond. That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it

Agree 100% plus the lp is tiple gatefold die cut (hopefully not déjà astronaut quality

The autographed rainbow says only 49 left while non autographed says 461 left. 

I just added 999 non-autographed rainbow to my cart without any problems. Only the autographed seems to have a limit (226 black autographed left). 

Trying to decide if I want the black or rainbow. I think the rainbow looks kind of shitty paired with that artwork. 

I just added 999 non-autographed rainbow to my cart without any problems. Only the autographed seems to have a limit (226 black autographed left). 

Trying to decide if I want the black or rainbow. I think the rainbow looks kind of shitty paired with that artwork. 

Non-autographed deluxe versions are /1500

Wasn't happy with the price, but I went with the deluxe anyhow.

It is expensive, but it is on par with any other "deluxe" package these days.