(PO Now) mewithoutYou - Pale Horses

Got the cassette from Run for Cover, and it keeps telling me Citizen is 'bundled' with the cassette. Are they really giving me a free Citizen cassette without telling me in any way until I add something to the cart? I don't understand.

I had to triple check my cart! I like free stuff if that is the case.

It would be amazing if it even came out as well as that!

OK... I caved and grabbed a black deluxe because I'm McPherson and double rainbow deluxe because look at that fuckin' shit... I just have to see it for myself in the flesh. If it really doesn't look that awesome, I'll sell it off.

When you think about everything you get from the deluxe package its not a terrible price. I have all their releases on CD AND vinyl anyway (except for 10 Stories for some weird reason. Don't own that one at all) so this solves that problem. Plus all the art and 10"x10" lyric book is super sweet. A 2XLP could be $20 and a 2XCD could be $15 easily. That's already $35 and the rest of those pieces could easily add up to another $15 and well beyond. That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it.

I just couldn't live with those awful sounding single LP colors. Never thought plain black was going to end up being the expensive route. Still, not bad for the full contents of those packages.

That Deftones poster is shithouse, man. Good call. I think this album will be awesome. "Red Cow" alone is fucking phenomenal.

So which of there albums should I binge on next?... Already enjoyed Ten Stories :)

If you're late to the game, I really do suggest going in chronological order at this point. Otherwise, Brother, Sister and Catch For Us The Foxes are pretty much like "Red Cow." Unfortunately, I have yet to hear 10 Stories in full. I just dropped the ball on that one though I'm sure I'll end up liking it far more than Its All Crazy....

That Deftones poster is shithouse, man. Good call. I think this album will be awesome. "Red Cow" alone is fucking phenomenal.

If you're late to the game, I really do suggest going in chronological order at this point. Otherwise, Brother, Sister and Catch For Us The Foxes are pretty much like "Red Cow." Unfortunately, I have yet to hear 10 Stories in full. I just dropped the ball on that one though I'm sure I'll end up liking it far more than Its All Crazy....

Ten Stories > It's All Crazy.  No question about that.