[PO] The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise

Did you explain to her that you also basically get an outfit with it too?

I didnt go into details. She was like, "What the fuck did you spend $133 on? and $43 two days ago?" I said "Records and a shirt." If I would have said $133 for two records and some shit I dont care about she would have went even more crazy. The $43 was a Deftones tank top. It doesnt help that a bunch of pre ordered things arrived recently... It makes it look like I've been buying like crazy. I got the Waxwork Skateboard, Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Box Set, Trick r' Treat vinyl, Brand New Lyric books, and the Hannibal score that all came last week.

I didnt go into details. She was like, "What the fuck did you spend $133 on? and $43 two days ago?" I said "Records and a shirt." If I would have said $133 for two records and some shit I dont care about she would have went even more crazy. The $43 was a Deftones tank top. It doesnt help that a bunch of pre ordered things arrived recently... It makes it look like I've been buying like crazy. I got the Waxwork Skateboard, Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Box Set, Trick r' Treat vinyl, Brand New Lyric books, and the Hannibal score that all came last week.

That's the truth man. When I get stuff in and my wife is around it's always a shitload at once. Then I have to explain that "this was a preorder from 3 months ago, this other one is actually a record for her (though she doesn't collect), and this one is that long lost such-and-such LP that I've been trying to replace, yadda yadda." Never matters. I always end up hearing "do you know you spent $342 on records from April to May? THREEHUNDREDANDFORTY-TWOFUCKINGDOLLARS! What the fuck!?" 

This is why PayPal is my friend. And PayPal credit is my best buddy. Unexpected purchase over $100?? No big deal, I got 6 months to pay that shit off, interest free. Plus my wife is a saint and doesn't question my overindulgent spending because she trusts that I wouldn't spend more than we could afford.

Edit: and I don't question the loads of makeup and shit she buys

That's the truth man. When I get stuff in and my wife is around it's always a shitload at once. Then I have to explain that "this was a preorder from 3 months ago, this other one is actually a record for her (though she doesn't collect), and this one is that long lost such-and-such LP that I've been trying to replace, yadda yadda." Never matters. I always end up hearing "do you know you spent $342 on records from April to May? THREEHUNDREDANDFORTY-TWOFUCKINGDOLLARS! What the fuck!?" 

Yup. Haha. And they arent even all pre orders from the same month. There were months where I'd spend $200 and then 2 months go by without a single purchase. But if they all arrive at the same time I'm fucked. Haha. Conveniently all my stuff last week came when she was home, that didnt help. I did the whole totaling up purchases from the bank just to show my spending wasnt nearly as bad as my wife but that got me in more trouble for "being a dick". Like that guy that got shit from everyone for documenting every time his wife said no to sex by writing down her responses with dates, its not being a dick if its true. She's way worse than me, make up is expensive.

So does LP+ticket bundle actually 'save you money on fees' like they stated?

Using the portland date as an example, it's actually $5.96 cheaper to buy a ticket from the venue+LP from MerchNow (even with shipping).

MerchNow is making you use priority mail on the LP+ticket bundle, which is a rip off. They should still allow media mail since the ticket is will call!

Using the portland date as an example, it's actually $5.96 cheaper to buy a ticket from the venue+LP from MerchNow (even with shipping).

MerchNow is making you use priority mail on the LP+ticket bundle, which is a rip off. They should still allow media mail since the ticket is will call!

merchnow is generally pretty good with cancellations. i'll probably cancel my bundle and purchase both the LP and ticket individually.