DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Free tickets to Deftones on 1iota.com

Get on the waitlist now. Mine still says pending, but sometimes it takes a few hours before they approve tickets.

It's kinda weird because this time it asked me for the name of the +1 that I would be taking and its never done that before. It says you can change it later, but its still odd.

They've been doing the +1 name for a while now, you don't have to update it till the day of honestly, and I got my tickets to this show yesterday, so excited, probably gonna get tickets to the show at the Greek as well.

Surprised this hasn't leaked yet. Not that I condone that, but I know some people can't wait to hear this new stuff.

I'm personally waiting until release day. I don't think they'll release a new song on Friday. We are a little bit over a week away!

I too am pretty surprised.   It seems likes labels/distributors are much better at keeping releases from leaking.  They're probably just more vigilant about tracking down where the leak came from and dealing with it.

You know some people that can't wait to here this new stuff? I might know one or two as well ha.

Hahaha very true. Some are holding out until they get it on vinyl and I can't do that.

I too am pretty surprised.   It seems likes labels/distributors are much better at keeping releases from leaking.  They're probably just more vigilant about tracking down where the leak came from and dealing with it.

Yeah they've gotten pretty strict with their system now I guess.

the 2nd half of this album is massive - (L)MIRL/Gore/Phantom Bride/Rubicon is one of the band's best stretches of songs ever

I'm getting sick of your advanced copy humble brag posts here.

By "getting sick of", I of course mean am very jealous and I love being able to live vicariously through you haha.