PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

I don't like this Audiotree host as much as others in the past.  The one for Caspian's first performance was goofy, but at least had some entertainment value.  I liked the host after that guy though.  Very dry & asked some weird shit haha.

Yeah, I don't know if this guy is the new guy or what but he's boring as shit.

Yo MTV Raps! guy was goofy, but he was entertaining.  Blake (the guy with the lisp) was a good interviewer and generally asked good questions.  But this new guy might as well be the fucking intern.

Yeah, I don't know if this guy is the new guy or what but he's boring as shit.

Yo MTV Raps! guy was goofy, but he was entertaining.  Blake (the guy with the lisp) was a good interviewer and generally asked good questions.  But this new guy might as well be the fucking intern.

Yeah the lisp guy is the one I liked haha.  If the band he was chatting with was into the silly questions, it made the whole session awesome.  If the band wasn't into it or was just flat out weird (HRVRD/Nothing), then it got uncomfortable (although the music was still great).

The 1st Shakey Graves session probably had my favorite banter between the two.  They were great together.

Yeah the lisp guy is the one I liked haha.  If the band he was chatting with was into the silly questions, it made the whole session awesome.  If the band wasn't into it or was just flat out weird (HRVRD/Nothing), then it got uncomfortable (although the music was still great).

The 1st Shakey Graves session probably had my favorite banter between the two.  They were great together.

Man, that Nothing session made me not like those dudes.  Musically I dig them, but apparently they're way too cool for a couple of in-studio questions.

I'm all about that Kay Kay session.  The whole thing is great, even if YoMTV is interviewing.

There are so many awesome sessions on that site.

any chance you could hook me up with a Caspian tour press Grohl? Or am i misreading that you know someone who does merch? 

I only bought one for myself. You can try Discogs and sorts. Your best bet will be hitting up Forbes as he has a few copies. He might be willing to let one go for ya, bud.

Two, yeah, I guess... or 9.

2xLP - 1st Press - Black - /700 - 2015 - EU - BSM

2xLP - 1st Press - Black 180g - /400 - 2015 - US - TC

2xLP - 1st Press - Black 180g - Misprint A/B, A/B - /400 - 2015 - US - TC

2xLP - 1st Press - Black and Clear Swirl - German Indie Exclusive - /200 - 2015 - EU - BSM

2xLP - 1st Press - Black w. Silver Splatter - /300 - 2015 - EU - BSM

2xLP - 1st Press - Clear & White Splashed - Newbury Comics Exclusive - /500 - 2015 - US - TC

2xLP - 1st Press - Clear w/ Black and Silver Splatter - /500(?) - US Tour Exclusive - 2015 - Signed* - US - TC

2xLP - 1st Press - Half White / Half Black - /300 - 2015 - AUS - Hobbledehoy

2xLP - 1st Press - White - /? - 2015 - US - TC