PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

• 4 weeks later...

Curious as well if it's over /100. I was able to snag one at the Cleveland show & I saw at least one other guy grab one.

Saw your IG post. Wondering where you got the /100 from. Can tell you it's definitely more. /300 - /500 or so. Not only from their merch dude telling me, Brian, and others, but from Forbes buying 2 boxes himself, which were 10 per box. Haha.

Saw your IG post. Wondering where you got the /100 from. Can tell you it's definitely more. /300 - /500 or so. Not only from their merch dude telling me, Brian, and others, but from Forbes buying 2 boxes himself, which were 10 per box. Haha.

Yeah I'm realizing my number was an assumption. I think I'm used to the Sheath /100 tour presses. I'll have to update that.

Yeah I'm realizing my number was an assumption. I think I'm used to the Sheath /100 tour presses. I'll have to update that.

Haha, no worries. Speaking of /100, I got that BoS Dogs tour variant on the way.

Speaking of splatter, someone sell me any splatter variant like the BSM or the tour one, pleasee

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/caspian-dust_and_disquiet_2-lp?variant=6516249219

(Like Shelbs said, the Newbury one is gorgeous.)

The Newbury one is a splatter and a purdy one at that.

It's definitely my favorite of them all.

• 2 weeks later...