Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

damn guys, you make me want to relisten the last album. I only gave it 1-2 chances, but I could never listen to it all the way through. Foreword/Pneuma are both masterpieces.

I highly recommend their "Telegraph Sessions". They played the whole album. As I said above, it helped me fall in love with S/T right away.

I like Waves because I was at the preview show in Brooklyn with like 40 people. /humblebrag. But it did surprise me at the time, I felt it was a big departure from what I considered their sound.

I never gave the s/t a chance but you guys have convinced me. For now, Pneuma and Foreword are tops. 

I was at that show as well. I think Waves is sincerely the most solid release, front to back, although I first heard Pnuema demos before it was released through a friend. I was immediately floored. 

All releases are different, and special for their individual reasons. 

Waves/Pneuma, Foreward and Self-titled, but that order is not fair because I love them all uniquely. 

I was at that show as well. I think Waves is sincerely the most solid release, front to back, although I first heard Pnuema demos before it was released through a friend. I was immediately floored. 

All releases are different, and special for their individual reasons. 

Waves/Pneuma, Foreward and Self-titled, but that order is not fair because I love them all uniquely. 

showbros. I can see the top of the back of my head in the music video they made from that show. Was a great time haha.

I'm waiting on Topshelf.

Have to support my bbs. :*

Saw that earlier in the thread. If it is in fact Topshelf, I will definitely wait on them. If it's not out til Oct-Nov, probably no pre-order til Aug-Sept. Definitely easier on my wallet. 

Now I can use this time to hunt down the green variant of the S/t.