PO/Pledgemusic: Sum 41 - New Album

Sum 41 is back and are going into the studio to record a new album. Pledgemusic campaign is live and includes a couple of vinyl options.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/sum41

I saw Deryck live the other night and he was having a blast being on stage again and seems to be in a good place with killer energy (no pun intended). Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I'm hoping for Underclass Hero to be pressed. I know a lot of people were hit or miss with it, but I always enjoyed It. Not a fan of Chuck for some reason, maybe I should give it another try?

I'd buy if Underclass Hero was pressed, I enjoyed it after re-listening to it. And you should definitely give Chuck another try, for me it's my personal favorite. I thought it showed some matured songwriting and had some darker tones than the first couple which were straight pop-punk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you stupid kids! Come give me money for a record that doesn't exist by a band that doesn't exist! - Whibley

Seriously. There is no band. Or at least no drummer. And apparently most of this "new album" is not even written, let alone recorded. Why would anyone give him money right now? Let me hear a new song and I'll decide if the album is worth preordering

Hey you stupid kids! Come give me money for a record that doesn't exist by a band that doesn't exist! - Whibley

Seriously. There is no band. Or at least no drummer. And apparently most of this "new album" is not even written, let alone recorded. Why would anyone give him money right now? Let me hear a new song and I'll decide if the album is worth preordering

You can still get signed drumsticks if the album never comes out

• 3 weeks later...