Deja Sleeve (Deja Entendu Slipcase) - Available NOW!

Been keeping an eye on this thread. Love the idea, but not a fan of the album/band (maybe you had to be into them at the time?).

Would love to see this on some other albums. It would work well on so much, different colours could be cool. That may be costly though? Just throwing a few ideas out there:

Nothing - Guilty of Everything (maybe different colours for the different variants, or just a choice of white or black?)

Alice In Chains - Dirt

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Opeth - Watershed (lime green!?)

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin (choice of white or black?)

Foo Fighters - One by One, or Echoes...

Been keeping an eye on this thread. Love the idea, but not a fan of the album/band (maybe you had to be into them at the time?).

Would love to see this on some other albums. It would work well on so much, different colours could be cool. That may be costly though? Just throwing a few ideas out there:

Nothing - Guilty of Everything (maybe different colours for the different variants, or just a choice of white or black?)

Alice In Chains - Dirt

Nope. I had my friend Yarostino listen to Daisy as his first Brand New record. He loved it. Maybe try the same thing. People that loved the first album dont tend to care much for Daisy. I dont like their first album and I love Daisy. Give it a shot.

I have no place chiming in here, since I won't be buying one, but personally I think it should just be the girl. Keep the figures hidden only to be revealed when you take the slip off.

*shrug*

This is what i was thinking. Keep it constant having one image stand out as well.

Alice In Chains - Dirt

i will definitely consider doing more. but waiting to see how this one pans out. i chose to do Deja first because it seemed to be the most marketable right now.  you guys have been more than supportive and probably 75% of the orders have used the VC code. but if this one puts me in a hole, it wouldnt make sense to really do other ones. but this has been super fun so im gonna try to do more.

Nope. I had my friend Yarostino listen to Daisy as his first Brand New record. He loved it. Maybe try the same thing. People that loved the first album dont tend to care much for Daisy. I dont like their first album and I love Daisy. Give it a shot.

Cool, will give it a listen and report back!

I mean it's not that I think Deja is a BAD album, it just doesn't really do anything for me personally.

I will definitely consider doing more. but waiting to see how this one pans out. i chose to do Deja first because it seemed to be the most marketable right now. you guys have been more than supportive and probably 75% of the orders have used the VC code. but if this one puts me in a hole, it wouldnt make sense to really do other ones. but this has been super fun so im gonna try to do more.

Definitely doing Deja first makes sense! It will obviously sell a lot more than others. That said, there must be other albums which would give you a good amount of sales. Guess it's just working out what ones...

kf5jyu.jpg

looks good! i've already got daisy ready to go, if this all pans out right. TDAG would probably come after.

Cool, will give it a listen and report back!

I mean it's not that I think Deja is a BAD album, it just doesn't really do anything for me personally.

Definitely doing Deja first makes sense! It will obviously sell a lot more than others. That said, there must be other albums which would give you a good amount of sales. Guess it's just working out what ones...

yeah, i will definitely give it more thought, if/when the time comes.