Deafheaven - New Bermuda

My guess is that only the deluxe version (black) will get the embossed cover and the rest (EU+US) will get a normal cover and they just copied the description from the US deluxe version for the other US versions and forgot to remove the embossed cover thing from those sites.

why is that your guess? the site clearly states that the US preorders (clear, blue, yellow, and black) all come with the embossed jacket. 

Even though no one into this hobby is even remotely obsessed with pressing rarity, I will put something out there. The EU colored variants will be the most uniquely rare(not just talking numbers) because they are the only ones in the first pressing that don't have the embossed cover.

:o

:ph34r:

Even though no one into this hobby is even remotely obsessed with pressing rarity, I will put something out there. The EU colored variants will be the most uniquely rare(not just talking numbers) because they are the only ones in the first pressing that don't have the embossed cover.

:o

:ph34r:

hell yeah, each and every one of us collectors should be all over those! Completionists better hook themselves up with a copy.

why is that your guess? the site clearly states that the US preorders (clear, blue, yellow, and black) all come with the embossed jacket. 

I don't know. It's odd that (so far) the only known difference between the deluxe and the normal copies is the embossed jacket. If it'd be a 180gr version I guess they'd have put that somewhere up there besides the pressing info.

So that being said there would be no difference at all between the deluxe US version and the normal US version. We'll see.

VariantCollective

no joke: new variant just popped up at German mailorder Flight13.

Limitiert auf 200 Copies in Deutschand [in Germany], black-white Double-Vinyl, Gatefold-Cover, different Artwork (nicht das hier abgebildete! [not the one displayed here]) und inkl. Download-Code!

EDIT: total amount of 500 copies for this variant, 200 thereof in Germany with 100 being available from Flight13.

what the hell...

also, 28€ plus shipping. This is getting insane.

haha! ordered. Also put in a clear caspian dust & disquiet that I have not heard of before. makes it 50,40€, so no shipping costs.

to be honest, the variant sounds rad, especially with the alternative artwork. But I just can't justify dropping even more cash on this, one variant is enough for me.

By the way, if I got it right then we have reached a total count of seven different pre-order variants right now. I'll just leave this here.

to be honest, the variant sounds rad, especially with the alternative artwork. But I just can't justify dropping even more cash on this, one variant is enough for me.

By the way, if I got it right then we have reached a total count of seven different pre-order variants right now. I'll just leave this here.

What could be the alternative artwork? I would like to get this, but afraid they can't top the original art.