gmoney

PO Now: Beach Slang - The Things We Do To Find People Who Feel Like Us

I was supposed to get this today according to tracking info but it didn't show up. Say's "attempted delivery." :( I literally get 2+ packages a week dropped of on my front step. Not sure why today was a failed attempt. I was really looking forward to hearing this. I was supposed to get that Promise Ring repress bundle today too. 

I was supposed to get this today according to tracking info but it didn't show up. Say's "attempted delivery." :( I literally get 2+ packages a week dropped of on my front step. Not sure why today was a failed attempt. I was really looking forward to hearing this. I was supposed to get that Promise Ring repress bundle today too.

I hate it when that happens.

I was supposed to get this today according to tracking info but it didn't show up. Say's "attempted delivery." :( I literally get 2+ packages a week dropped of on my front step. Not sure why today was a failed attempt. I was really looking forward to hearing this. I was supposed to get that Promise Ring repress bundle today too. 

This is USPS code for "I don't feel like delivering that one today"

I had no idea there was a bonus track at the end of the vinyl.

I don't know the track times and haven't listened to this yet but that's neat. I was wondering why the last track looked as long as 3 songs on the actual record.

Just got the clear in and I'm very impressed! It just seems like they put a lot of effort into it. Gatefold cover was top knotch. The booklet is rad, and then the cardboard sleeve with artwork to top it off! They put some money into this release.

This is my first Polyvinyl purchase...I got to give em props!

My only complaint...no airhead! Haha. I was looking forward to giving it to my kid.

Just got the clear in and I'm very impressed! It just seems like they put a lot of effort into it. Gatefold cover was top knotch. The booklet is rad, and then the cardboard sleeve with artwork to top it off! They put some money into this release.

This is my first Polyvinyl purchase...I got to give em props!

My only complaint...no airhead! Haha. I was looking forward to giving it to my kid.

No airhead...thats horseshit...send it back!

I didn't see the mint green mentioned in the last couple pages, apparently Australian exclusive:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/punk-rock/the-things-we-do-to-find-people-who-feel-like-us-green-vinyl/698804/

Not a fan and haven't been following the thread, so apologies if you're all over this.