On 7/15/2016 at 6:06 AM, jeffthomas84 said:

Got my Hyper Light Drifter cassettes yesterday, and they are killer. Packaging is really cool

On 7/15/2016 at 0:13 PM, docbronze said:

Ditto.

thank you! glad you guys are happy with them, a lot of love went into those.

On 7/15/2016 at 0:15 PM, TheGreatMrY said:

Ditto ditto.

Really glad the cardboard opens on the side as well. Couldn't bring myself to break that pretty seal.

thanks! you'd be surprised how many people don't realize you can open the envelopes from the sides.

we have another game soundtrack in the works which I am so insanely excited for - maybe we'll even do vinyl

First look at Mondo's Castlevania release: http://nerdist.com/mondo-whips-out-exclusive-castlevania-vinyl-for-sdcc/

TL;DR: 10" with two variants available - one red/grey split exclusive to SDCC (1000 copies) and one grey splatter for their webstore (not limited, no release date).

e49e00c9-37b7-4a6d-ad87-ca9d9df98d0f.jpg3d849520-0539-47ba-87b2-b89ee294f745.jpgCastlevania-Disc2.jpg

Edited by rpbtz

17 minutes ago, rpbtz said:

First look at Mondo's Castlevania release: http://nerdist.com/mondo-whips-out-exclusive-castlevania-vinyl-for-sdcc/

TL;DR: 10" with two variants available - one red/grey split exclusive to SDCC (1000 copies) and one grey splatter for their webstore (not limited, no release date).

e49e00c9-37b7-4a6d-ad87-ca9d9df98d0f.jpg3d849520-0539-47ba-87b2-b89ee294f745.jpgCastlevania-Disc2.jpg

Looks fucking amazing.  Reminiscent of Vampire Hunter D.

2 hours ago, mfalcons said:

Anyone here by chance going to SDCC that would snag one for me for cost + shipping?

Cost?  It's silly to have to say this, but not even a tip?  Just please take time out of the convention that you paid $200 to get into and stand in line for at least an hour and you will then in no way compensate them other than "Cost"?  Well I would shoot you a PM, but guessing with an offer like this your inbox is probably already full.

40 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Cost?  It's silly to have to say this, but not even a tip?  Just please take time out of the convention that you paid $200 to get into and stand in line for at least an hour and you will then in no way compensate them other than "Cost"?  Well I would shoot you a PM, but guessing with an offer like this your inbox is probably already full.

Make that money @stl_ben / trade bait all around.

3 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Yeah, I have a friend who's picking them up that and the OTGW soundtrack and I'm taking him out to eat for doing that (aka the best way to repay a friend)

36 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

Yeah, I have a friend who's picking them up that and the OTGW soundtrack and I'm taking him out to eat for doing that (aka the best way to repay a friend)

Sounds like some good friending there.  I have a few lists from a few different friends for the weekend.  

14 hours ago, stl_ben said:

I'll pay with interest. Please PM if you can grab a copy.

I understand the argument, but I was able to get the SDCC Batman TAS 7" set for cost plus shipping from a cool guy on Expressobeans. I helped him score a Marvel Stout Mondo drop as a thank you.  He was already going to the Mondo booth so it wasn't a huge hassle. Some people are cool like that, so it's definitely worth asking. 

3 hours ago, batman said:

I helped him score a Marvel Stout Mondo drop as a thank you. 

This you helped each other out.  This a great way to do things and something I have even posted I will do.

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

It must be too much of stretch to think anyone here would also already be going to the Mondo booth. 

Each thing at Mondo is sold at different times, so for instance if you want the record it is being sold on Wed.  These are one per person 95% of the time, so if you are getting in the line at that time you are there to buy that item.  If you can go up and buy a stack (which they do OCCASIONALLY allow) this would make helping other much more possible, but unknown till we get there and find out.

1 hour ago, rpbtz said:

Spacelab9 to release "Assassin's Creed: The Best Of Jesper Kyd". It'll be a picture dsic with tracks from Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=552cac7b81797a5f2c92858e4&id=37f5a5b8c3&e=3c3da8e3eb

Speaking of Jesper Kyd... Somebody should press the Hitman soundtracks. Lots of great artwork choices , awesome music - easy task! ;)