On 19/6/2017 at 11:10 PM, Le Gogh said:

Thought I'd pop this in here in case people missed it. Probably grab a copy via Banquet Records if I can, save on import costs. 

Data Discs will have it up on their store next week. Should be good to save a little on shipping and potential import fees that way.

I will definitely be picking that up! Love me a bit of classic Sonic. I think the key to remember with this release is if they do it well, that may convince Sega to allow other Sonic  releases. 

I mean I would immediately buy a sonic 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles box set. 

Hey! Since the Stardew Valley record is my release, I figured I could be of some help.

17 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

https://www.gamersedition.com/collections/vinyl-records/products/stardew-valley-2lp-vinyl-record?variant=44876030663

Wow, I was pretty stoked for this soundtrack, but I don't know if it's worth shelling out $50+ from the US to obtain.

Our friends at Mondo will be stocking a limited quantity of the record in the US - stay tuned for more information!

5 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Says 'First Pressing'; I imagine they are going to milk it gradually for 4 or 5 pressings (but who can say).

If we sell out of the record and we notice that people who wanted one didn't manage to get their hands on a copy, then of course we'll repress. I'd hate for people to miss out. However, if we did repress, we'd more than likely alter the next press in some way (different color vinyl, etc) so that those who got the first pressing still have something special.

2 hours ago, WalnutSoap said:

Hey! Since the Stardew Valley record is my release, I figured I could be of some help.

Our friends at Mondo will be stocking a limited quantity of the record in the US - stay tuned for more information!

If we sell out of the record and we notice that people who wanted one didn't manage to get their hands on a copy, then of course we'll repress. I'd hate for people to miss out. However, if we did repress, we'd more than likely alter the next press in some way (different color vinyl, etc) so that those who got the first pressing still have something special.

Can you already tell how much shipping to Germany will be and if it will be distributed somewhere over here? Trying to figure out the cheapest possible shipping options :)