PO soon: Norma Jean - O God, the Aftermath

chuck

Coke bottle sold out individually, now only available in the bundles.  

If anybody wants to snatch up that gold off the Solid State website & save a few bucks (10%) here's a code [that will work with the entire website not just the O God vinyl]: JV34-H1UX-TEKP

I'm not gonna use it, so I might as well share it.  It'll work only once, so first come first serve.

Coke bottle sold out individually, now only available in the bundles.

If anybody wants to snatch up that gold off the Solid State website & save a few bucks (10%) here's a code [that will work with the entire website not just the O God vinyl]: JV34-H1UX-TEKP

I'm not gonna use it, so I might as well share it. It'll work only once, so first come first serve.

Thanks for that code! :D

Grabbed the "O God..." on yellow, and two Demon Hunter LPs I have always wanted since I saw them on MTV2 Headbangers Ball back in the day.

I really wanted that coke bottle, but it sold out when I looked at the website after it woke up.

Don't want to buy a T-shirt that won't fit, or don't want, just to get that specific color.

The code took $6 off my order.

Every little bit helps, Thanks!

P.S. If someone has an extra Coke Bottle or wants to trade for gold, please PM ;)