2015 big purchases or white whale finds

jhook

I was lucky enough to find some stuff I have been looking for this last year.Here are some of my biggest grabs.

WarZone-Lower East Side Crew ep

EYES- TAQN ep

The Showcase Showdown- s/t ep

The Weirdos- We got the Neutron Bomb ep

Code of Honor/ Sick Pleasure split LP

Anybody else dole out some big bucks for some white whales.

Not really a white whale, just happened to score from someone on here randomly selling, but I got a Russian Circles - Enter test press.

Also, sort of a white whale in the sense that it hasn't yet been sold to the public (that I'm aware of) and I've been dying to buy it, but I acquired the If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forest 3rd press band variant, which was the only one I was still missing.  Found it for sale in a local record store.  Only one I've ever seen for sale as of now.  They'll probably sell them at shows whenever they play again, but for now it's cool to own it.

Not really a white whale, just happened to score from someone on here randomly selling, but I got a Russian Circles - Enter test press.

Also, sort of a white whale in the sense that it hasn't yet been sold to the public (that I'm aware of) and I've been dying to buy it, but I acquired the If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forest 3rd press band variant, which was the only one I was still missing.  Found it for sale in a local record store.  Only one I've ever seen for sale as of now.  They'll probably sell them at shows whenever they play again, but for now it's cool to own it.

Holy hell! I am one jealous person. That is probably one of the few records I'd spend major money on. Congrats!

Bought the original artwork for Owen's No Good For No One Now from him.

That's awesome. I remember when he posted that, but figured it'd sell for way too much for me. The money went to a good cause too, iirc.

• 3 weeks later...