The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

Here are the footnotes:

graveface_recsFor those who “pre-ordered” PEREGRINE by @theappleseedcast via our Kickstarter 82 years ago, this is your exclusive variant: bone w/ smoke wispies (A/B) & clear black w/ smoke wispies (C/D). I appreciate your support and patience. All the Kickstarter copies were just picked up by USPS 5 mins ago. This variant is limited to 230 copies and we’ll have about 75 leftover which will go on sale sometime next week. Join the mailing list to be warned first. In addition to this variant there’s an RSD variant that indie-shops will have next Sat (16th). We made 500 extras for those that don’t live anywhere near a record shop or in a country that doesn’t do RSD. Those will be for sale at graveface.com around 10pm on the 16th. The objective is to keep this title in print so everyone will have a chance to get one at some point. Holler if you have any questions! xoxo

Here are the footnotes:

graveface_recsFor those who “pre-ordered” PEREGRINE by @theappleseedcast via our Kickstarter 82 years ago, this is your exclusive variant: bone w/ smoke wispies (A/B) & clear black w/ smoke wispies (C/D). I appreciate your support and patience. All the Kickstarter copies were just picked up by USPS 5 mins ago. This variant is limited to 230 copies and we’ll have about 75 leftover which will go on sale sometime next week. Join the mailing list to be warned first. In addition to this variant there’s an RSD variant that indie-shops will have next Sat (16th). We made 500 extras for those that don’t live anywhere near a record shop or in a country that doesn’t do RSD. Those will be for sale at graveface.com around 10pm on the 16th. The objective is to keep this title in print so everyone will have a chance to get one at some point. Holler if you have any questions! xoxo

I smell 16 Freddy's going for one of the 75 KS leftovers!!

Oh man, I gotta snag one of those KS copies when they go up.  The RC hand pours are beautiful and all but I like the simplicity of this variant.  It's perfectly matched to the cover art.  I was hoping that I would end up with the RC edition before my subscription ran out but no such luck.