Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

I too have become one of the charming people in this internet thread on the website Vinyl Collevtive to recieve in my email, a notification from a music record label named Relapse Records, informing me that a vinyl record I purchased in the month of February has been packaged, processed, and now shipped to my residential home making its journey through different American states and possibly different countries all just so I can finally lay this fine record on my very own player that is formatted for vinyl records. 

On 5/5/2016 at 9:17 PM, jpatrickbell said:

Side note: I think we are about to get more tour dates any minute. They just announced a show here in Pittsburgh for August 7th at Cattivo. Got it from the venue feed, band hasn't said anything yet.

Hopefully they add.

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.

Think that could be because I haven't ordered it? Fucking Relapse customer service, not sending me things I haven't ordered. Rude.

(Gonna listen to the stream now)

What the fuck, dude?  That's some serious shit.  I heard if you bitch and whine & flex some serious internet muscles you'll get a test press or something.

13 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

He has all those Toundra and Kokomo albums from the group buys for sale too. On the brightside I saw someone made an account to order 31 of his items and give him negative feedback haha

Yeah, I knew about the Kokomo album from the group buy. I banned him from the group buys cause of it. He bought the Toundra on his own to flip later. Don't know where he got them from. If you go through ST a while back, or the EU Group Buy I made a list of the shit he is flipping. And thanks fucking hilarious. Given he is flipping the Toe record to troll, all that other shit is lame as fuck.

@jhulud can we just ban him already? He is clearly here just to troll, and take advantage of POs to flip limited stuff later. Already selling Nothing Deluxe for $150. Took part in the Kokomo group buy to flip it later. Etc. Etc.