Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

damnn, thx to a f%$&g work trip abroad with limited net connection i totally missed the preorder...deluxe is long gone - can anyone tell me what was the cost of the deluxe with shipping to europe? I want to minimalise that empty hole in my heart caused by missing the 2LP with an info about the (probably) ridiculous price I would have to pay for it.

damnn, thx to a f%$&g work trip abroad with limited net connection i totally missed the preorder...deluxe is long gone - can anyone tell me what was the cost of the deluxe with shipping to europe? I want to minimalise that empty hole in my heart caused by missing the 2LP with an info about the (probably) ridiculous price I would have to pay for it.

I paid $57,70.

I discovered the existence of a deluxe version only after ordering the regular vinyl otherwise I probably could have save $10-15 on shipping. 

I paid $57,70.

I discovered the existence of a deluxe version only after ordering the regular vinyl otherwise I probably could have save $10-15 on shipping. 

ehh, that's expensive but not expensive enough to stop me from buying it...damn....i wonder how many of these will pop up on ebay after release date for 3 x the original price...I hope  I'm gonna be strong enough to resist the temptation of buing it then...

Yep. Plus if you are also in the UK you would be expecting about another 15 quid (at least) customs charge/processing. I am telling myself it is worth it though.

where i live, dealing with packages worth over 30$ is a lottery - sometimes you must pay custom charge and sometimes you don't...but you are right - guess it would still be worth it.

Nevermind, I just logged into my CC account and the charge is there.  Weird that paypal still lists it as pre-approved.

Thanks

They used to not charge until shipping if you paid with a CC through their site.  Anything paid through PayPal was charged immediately, no matter where the actual funds were.  When they launched the new site, they started charging right away for everything.