Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Parts of it remind me of Smashing Pumpkins' "Spaceboy". Hell, the whole thing has some real Siamese Dream moments. Not a bad thing either, cuz I adore (see what I did there?) Siamese Dream.

I agree with that I'm loving all the 90s mining going on (including this intentional or not)

It's def better than GoE and totally is AOTY material - I've listened to this almost everyday since the middle of February and it only gets better with each listen

This has been in people's hands since the middle of Feb, no wonder it leaked already. Is it normal for review copies to go out 3 months before release?

This has been in people's hands since the middle of Feb, no wonder it leaked already. Is it normal for review copies to go out 3 months before release?

Stuff used to leak 5-6 month in advance, but they got rid of promos (or watermarked them) for the most part because of it. I have not seen an album leak so early in a long time.

I've been listening to it a lot, but I honestly like GoE a lot more. This record has the more grunge feel, like people pointed out, while GoE had the more Shoegaze feel. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome record, but so far, I prefer the first. I can't wait for my deluxe to show up, since now I want to hear the bonus tracks.

Holy crap this is an amazing album. Contender for AOTY (nothing new said with that).

To me, GoE had that amazing feel, like when you first discover a band, and it blows you out of the water. ToT exceeded any expectation I had, I think I like it more than GoE. I usually pick out a few tracks and listen to them more specifically. In this case Fever Queen, Vertigo Flowers, ACD, Eaten by Worms are all in frequent rotation and I'm loving all of it so much.