There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

because it was an automated tweet that got 200k likes and retweets from twitter bots within an hour. here's a screenshot of $hillary's "supporters":

ENfqoX.png

also, a delete tweet from the first presidential nominee under FBI criminal investigation for multiple felonies who deleted 33,000 emails from her private email server?

wife of an ex-president who was impeached for adultery and sexual assault in the white house and admitted to repeatedly lying to the public.

this is going to be one hell of an election.

26 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

yeah, checked out those links and looks like TRUMP's team did similar stuff with twitter bots. those companies must be doing well.

200k+ retweets and likes within an hour is pretty yuuuge. that's comparable to what obama's SCOTUS gay marriage tweet garnered. it shows more planning and foresight than the five 5 minute response would imply and very indicative of the type of social media marketing you would expect from a campaign team of over 800 people. also, absolutely ridiculous it calls upon TRUMP to delete something, while there is an active FBI investigation on $hillary that involves deleted emails.

powell and rice didn't do the same thing as $hillary though. rules were set in place after they left office and neither of them had an unsecure private email server in their basement handling very classified information. they also didn't repeatedly lie to the public and investigators about their usage.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/delete-your-account

7 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

powell and rice didn't do the same thing as $hillary though. rules were set in place after they left office and neither of them had an unsecure private email server in their basement handling very classified information. they also didn't repeatedly lie to the public and investigators about their usage.

You're right - Powell used a fuckin' AOL account: http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/politics/hillary-clinton-email-classified-colin-powell-condoleezza-rice/

It seems to me to be the exact same thing - both administrations used non-government email addresses for government correspondence that was later retroactively classified. 

5 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

still having a hard time believing our presidential nominees are having a beef on twitter. what a time to be alive.

I'm still having a hard time believing people take Twitter seriously and don't only use it to make dick and fart jokes (like me).

2 hours ago, AlexH. said:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/delete-your-account

You're right - Powell used a fuckin' AOL account: http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/politics/hillary-clinton-email-classified-colin-powell-condoleezza-rice/

It seems to me to be the exact same thing - both administrations used non-government email addresses for government correspondence that was later retroactively classified. 

the fact that the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation with over 50 agents makes me think there's more to this. dismissing it as the exact same thing that powell or rice did seems overly simplistic. especially considering every major news outlet is actively trying to get some candidate into office ($hillary being the clear favorite).

however, i'll look into it more because i'm curious and don't know many of the facts.

yggmn8K.gif

^touché

Look, it seems that everyone here supports humanitarianism and is anti-establisment to a certain degree. If any of you Bernie supporters feel slighted by him for vowing to support Hillary, know that Libertarians share equal disdain for her and Trump. Gary Johnson isn't a hardcore Libertarian, he's not pushing Anarchy, and a lot of you would probably side with him a lot more than you would think. His campaign is worth looking into, this fight isn't over, and as was mentioned a couple pages back now is the time we should all ban together.

Dammit I wish Ron Paul had one more campaign in him now more than ever.