Brand New - New Single "I Am A Nightmare"

wowzers two posts haha... i'll offer the same as i did to the people of post 2...

I'll be making a limited run lathe cuts of the sample track tonight... i'll be taking preorders via mail ... please send $210 in an envelope ..  because this post was first i'll give you a 3.2% discount ... just quote the code BRANDNEWRULEZMYLYFEOMG

7 minutes ago, AGB said:

I'll be making a limited run lathe cuts of the sample track tonight... i'll be taking preorders via mail ... please send $210 in an envelope .. 

Ill make some 8 x 11 screen print posters with glitter and glue. Will also take cash via USPS envelope. Lets start a company.

Edited by Kanellos

4 minutes ago, elvismcvegas said:

Brand New sucks.

Well...fuck. I was all ready to get excited about a new album, but this post set off a light bulb in my head, and I suddenly stopped liking Brand New. I can't thank you enough for enlightening me, @elvismcvegas.

Many moons ago I changed a thread title to include the words, "PO SOON".  It appears it's become a weird place holder members use to squat on releases now. I apologize for this.

If this is anything like Mene it's just a new song. Why these Long Island bands can't just release LPs/EPs on a regular basis on easy to obtain formats is beyond me. I wouldn't assume this means a vinyl release of any sorts is on it's way.

1 hour ago, rooks said:

Gotta say i'm not sure i'm digging the preview... and mene was pretty subpar too. 

Hope the record is good :( at least we have TDAGARIM <3

Yea i agree, this seems a little blah, I liked the aggression in Mene a little more. Im sure it will fit within the context of the full album though. Didn't expect this direction from them but I'm excited to see where it goes.

1 minute ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Many moons ago I changed a thread title to include the words, "PO SOON".  It appears it's become a weird place holder members use to squat on releases now. I apologize for this.

I'm shaking my fist at you...whether in anger, disappointment, or for just being a mod, I don't even know any more.

13 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

If this is anything like Mene it's just a new song. Why these Long Island bands can't just release LPs/EPs on a regular basis on easy to obtain formats is beyond me. I wouldn't assume this means a vinyl release of any sorts is on it's way.

I think BN and GJ are having a contest to see who can be more annoying to their fans.

16 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I think BN and GJ are having a contest to see who can be more annoying to their fans.

The secret is that we all actually like it a little bit.

I don't think the line in the chorus with the words "freaking me out" in it sound like Jesse. Vin maybe? MARILYN MANSON!?!?!?

Edited by shadowkid33

30 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Why these Long Island bands can't just release LPs/EPs on a regular basis on easy to obtain formats is beyond me. I wouldn't assume this means a vinyl release of any sorts is on it's way.

ugh, i know. releasing a couple of singles digitally before you drop an album? that's so unorthodox and difficult for people to obtain

11 minutes ago, 3arl said:

ugh, i know. releasing a couple of singles digitally before you drop an album? that's so unorthodox and difficult for people to obtain

The Procrastinate! Music Traitors Information Report transcript (second post of the thread) that the label released clearly states a yet-to-be named Brand New record is slated for 2016.

Read it as you may, but this certainly sounds like something more than a few singles are coming our way. Vinyl release? Perhaps.

verbatim:

"

Procrastinate! confirmed record releases for 2016:

Greater Pyrenees (band/lp).

Kevin Devine and The Goddamn Band (band/lp)

Brand New (band/unconfirmed format)

"

Edited by EHughes527

• jhulud locked this topic