WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Anybody heard if Nosferatu goes up for preorder tomorrow? This article says "drops April 17".

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3336124/waxwork-announces-definitive-vinyl-release-nosferatu-vampyre/

Fuck, forgot about this, and now I'm excited all over again. Of course it drops right before RSD, shit.

Friday the 13th Part 2 Update

This email is for anyone that pre-ordered our upcoming soundtrack LP release, Friday the 13th Part 2.

We at Waxwork have run into a delay at the pressing plant that will push back the street date / shipping date of this record until early June. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but can 100% assure you that it will be worth the wait.

Many factors played into the delay of this release. Turnaround times at the pressing plant, art approval, printing the art correctly, Record Store Day 2015, and so forth.

For new customers, this is not usual protocol for Waxwork Records, as we strive to create an incredible LP that is manufactured and shipped within a reasonable timeframe from pre-order to delivery at your front door / record shops. For returning Waxwork customers, you are aware of the effort and quality that goes into each of our releases, and Friday the 13th Part 2 is no different. The great quality of the packaging, sound, and presentation will be what you would expect from us.

Again, we apologize for the delay, but assure you an incredibly awesome release is now in production and will ship out by June, 2015.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't that like some sort of live score? I remember reading about that when it came out. It'd be cool to just have the original stuff. I suppose I shouldn't be picky though.

Wasn't that like some sort of live score? I remember reading about that when it came out. It'd be cool to just have the original stuff. I suppose I shouldn't be picky though.

Neither actually. It is a completely new score from Umberto and Antoni Maiovvi. Not the original. Though the Hook and Pull Gang needs reissued.