faaip de oiad

Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

16 hours ago, twatay said:

Got the coloured one, the track rips!

What's this bullet hell grind album series it speaks of on the Bandcamp?

The definitive ending to the piloted bullet hell grind album series started in 1992

6 hours ago, twatay said:

https://colloquialsoundrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/broken-play

Welcome back APL!  The songs I've listened to so far all rip.

Feel like CSR has been really quiet this year.  Going to wait until my LP shows up to give this a listen, but I'm pretty stoked.

Unrelated, couple new Sanguine Eagle LPs.

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/sanguine-eagle-shores-of-avarice-lp

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/sanguine-eagle-storm-mysticism-lp

On 7/2/2019 at 8:21 AM, EquinoxDesignLab said:

New Mizmor album preorders go up tomorrow at 8PM EST via Gilead!

If anyone can find somewhere that has pre orders for this with shipping that costs less than the records I would appreciate it...

Would really like to get a yellow or blue but gonna cost me $65+ to order direct from Gilead :(

I guess 20 Buck Spin will get them but would rather secure one now if I can...

Edit: Mizmor big cartel selling test presses of Yodh and others as well https://mizmor.bigcartel.com/

So if I could read death wish Europe and dry cough also have the preorder dry cough works out cheapest for me but only by about $5 both still have yellow available which is sold out on Gilead.

Edited by 2notepockets

53 minutes ago, axotyl said:

Good for Relapse. Holocaust deniers should be shunned and discarded like any trash, specifically talking about Rob Miller. The rest of the band seemed unaware of the situation.

4 hours ago, axotyl said:

I saw this earlier and was going to post it.  Unbelievable.  I honestly liked this band and had ordered the new record.  Still no refund from Relapse or an e-mail regarding the cancellation.

19 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

I made the mistake of leaving this thread and checking out more of the board. There are people contemplating ordering a $400-$600 Jonas Brothers set. It's a scary, scary world outside of this thread. 

Right? It's almost like they're the ones entitled to the word "extreme."

Nuclear Blast DE is doing 15% off for today only.  Sorry, late to the party on this one because I was having new windows and doors installed in our house and forgot to post earlier.  Holy shit, that's a process I hope to not go through again anytime soon.  Anyway, that's a vent so let's get back to the deal.  Even with shipping, if you order enough, it's solid since everything is European pressings which are generally super nice.

I have found if you order frequently from NB DE  you get perks.  I've been gold for quite a few years, so I get a lot of points with each order which leads to a free record here and there.  I also got 10 euro off from my last order, which was awesome.  Stacked a free record with 10 euro off and it was cheaper than buying from the US.

Edited by ZeroNowhere