faaip de oiad

Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

57 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

He was responsive initially, but then didn't respond. Filed a PayPal claim and got my money back. Would have loved to get one. Considering how many records I get every week, I have to say I've been pretty lucky avoiding big problems.

Yeah, I'm now terrified that I ordered this and forgot, but I don't think I did.

Time to go back to using the Waiting tab on my spreadsheet.

New stuff up at 20BS. I'm not familiar with the band, but considering 20BS's rep, I'm sure I'll have bought a copy by the end of the day. I'll give it a listen later when everyone in my house is awake and able to handle this. 

https://www.20buckspin.com/collections/front/products/mylingar-doda-sjalar-lp

1 hour ago, monsterrod said:

New stuff up at 20BS. I'm not familiar with the band, but considering 20BS's rep, I'm sure I'll have bought a copy by the end of the day. I'll give it a listen later when everyone in my house is awake and able to handle this. 

I made it half way through the single.  It sounds like hot garbage to my ears, though I'm sure plenty of people will give it praise.

5 hours ago, monsterrod said:

It's too early for some "claustrophobic oppression and pestilence". Will try to listen again later.

10 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

"Interweaving dreamlike choirs, inimitable harmonic developments, reflective clean guitars, palpable organic drumming and a welcome rock and roll swagger, Hallucinogen is a spacious, emotionally wide-ranging record that finds BLUT AUS NORD more open than ever, full of life and revelling in the element of surprise."

This could be really good or really bad.  Wish there was song preview out there.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone recently ordered from Napalm Records US store?  I want to PO the new Life Of Agony record and shipping was $13 and the only option was Priority.  Do they not offer Media Mail?

**I e-mailed them, got an immediate response, and was able to check out w/ Media Mail.  I guess it was down on the site or something was going on.**

Edited by ZeroNowhere