PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

1 hour ago, jhulud said:
Hey everybody,
As promised, we are launching a new SSTB pressing tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm EST /10am PST.
This will be a 48-hour presale, 1 per person. It will be a Green with Yellow and White Splatter variant (image attached).
We will also have a White and Black Splatter tour exclusive and will be printing more of our transparent black retail variant, which we will continue to make available for the foreseeable future. A cassette will also be made available for the 48-hour window.
We hope this will give everyone interested more than enough chances to get a copy of the album and we thank you for your neverending support.
Link will be https://bit.ly/3JTHTro
May be an image of text that says 'coheed and cambria the second stage turbine blade and cambria 48 HOUR OPEN PRE ORDER GREEN VINYL WITH YELLOW AND WHITE SPLATTER BLACH ORDER now AT EQUALVISION.SHOP coheed and cambria cohoed and cambria WHITE AND BLACH SPLATTER AVAILABLE AVAIL EXCLUSIVELY on THE NEVERENDER TOUR TRANSPARENT BLACK AVAILABLE AT SELECT RETAIL OUTLETS'

Since I bumped us to the next page.

48 minutes ago, tape said:

lucky for me I like the green splatter variant this time more than the yellow one I missed out on because I was airporting that day.

I will agree I was confused by the lack of green in the first one. It was so close to the cover art, but still not quite. Either way, I think they're both ugly as shit, but whatever. 

I'm just really glad that A) they repressed everything and b) plan to keep the blackish one in print for awhile.

37 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I will agree I was confused by the lack of green in the first one. It was so close to the cover art, but still not quite. Either way, I think they're both ugly as shit, but whatever. 

I'm just really glad that A) they repressed everything and b) plan to keep the blackish one in print for awhile.

You of course ordered one of the open POs as well, I assume? Cancelled my trans black for the open PO as a second copy. 😀

Just now, jaba1337 said:

Just got an email from Amazon stating that the new estimated delivery date is November 6, 2023

Came here to say I got the same thing.  Holy fuck HOW.  Had to of gotten pushed into the “unlimited black” territory and those won’t be ready for a while.  Oh well I guess.  Waited this long already.

2 hours ago, kas1985 said:

Anyone who has been to the current tour, Neverender dates, with regards to the tour version of SSTB: are they selling them X per show, so you have to be one of the first people in to get a copy? Or are they relatively abundant? Thanks in advance. 

I was at the first date. They ran out of sstb right after vip 2 (prise) was let in. Merch guy said he had more but couldn’t leave to restock. As far as I know No World was available the entire time. 

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

So ducking pissed, they sent an email saying they cancelled the preorder. I emailed asking why, and they said it was never supposed to go live, they only meant for the page to display the new shipping date. 

And I've cancelled my Amazon order, which is now OOS. 

Fuck man. 

This just sold out but at least the have a notify option, might be able to snag one still. 
https://www.roughtrade.com/us/product/coheed-and-cambria/the-second-stage-turbine-blade

56 minutes ago, blueeyesgetboring said:

This just sold out but at least the have a notify option, might be able to snag one still. 
https://www.roughtrade.com/us/product/coheed-and-cambria/the-second-stage-turbine-blade

Hehe I wonder if that was me or someone else, after venting here I went to Google to find something, ANYTHING and they were the only site with stock so I managed to get an order in. Thanks for letting me know though!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...