[PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary

Shelby

5 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

My wallet has been hurting for the past few weeks... But this is exciting! 

Still waiting on that Mare Vitalis repress from Thirty Something as well. Hopefully it's ready soon. 

I think the last email said January. They had to swap plants entirely AFTER the preorder... 

Just now, Shelby American said:

I think the last email said January. They had to swap plants entirely AFTER the preorder... 

I know, I got that email from Mathias a few months back and saw the jackets were already made and in hand. It's one of those, you kind of forget you ordered it but when it ships; you're stoked! 

14 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I don’t need this, but damn do I want it. 

Not sure I wanna swap my OG Gilead pressing w/ screened poster for this. But goddamn that looks nice!

Who said anything about having to swap? I’m all for this edition, especially since it’ll have a new master for vinyl.  But anytime I buy a remaster, I also make it a point to hold onto my OG just in case there were wonky decisions made in the studio.

Packaging sounds so killer on this thing.  I hope it’s not painfully limited.

• Shelby changed the title to [PO 12/14 11amEST] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary
  • Shelby changed the title to [PO SOON] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary
3 hours ago, shamrocks said:

i love my 4 copies i already have of this, so ill probably pass....probably

Hey shamrocks, sorry to bug you here like a noob (if they still say that). I have no idea how this works. But I'm digging around the internet for the ruby suns sea lion on vinyl and came across a thread from 3 years ago where you mentioned you had one that you might part with and was wondering if I could buy it from you. Also sorry I know this is not the right place to ask you this. Forgive me guys.

15 hours ago, INRIhab said:

My wallet has been hurting for the past few weeks... But this is exciting! 

Still waiting on that Mare Vitalis repress from Thirty Something as well. Hopefully it's ready soon. 

Still waiting on my replacement cover from them after contacting them in late May/early June regarding the record that arrived in rough shape :(

1 hour ago, prowl20 said:

Still waiting on my replacement cover from them after contacting them in late May/early June regarding the record that arrived in rough shape :(

I ordered The End of the Ring Wars and Far from them. The package looked like it went through hell when it got to me (not their fault obviously). However the records were packed way too tight!. Both sleeves had some dents on them. A little bummed, but the albums sounded great. So I didn't bug them after. 

Edited by INRIhab

1 hour ago, INRIhab said:

I ordered The End of the Ring Wars and Far from them. The package looked like it went through hell when it got to me (not their fault obviously). However the records were packed way too tight!. Both sleeves had some dents on them. A little bummed, but the albums sounded great. So I didn't bug them after. 

In my case packaging from TSR was great, one of the best I've ever seen. Seems like you was out of luck.

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary