[PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary

Shelby

18 minutes ago, smailtronic said:

Desperate for the band variant? Buy a 3x combo from either store and shuffle the records. Bam, you've got three band variants now. 😆

Not that I am encouraging it but you could probably do this and end up making money...

Unless only the actual band variant has the screened cover?

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary
17 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

I thought that too but its in the fine print on both Steadfast and Burnt Toast. Steadfast also put it in the very last picture 

Wait, really?  Damn.  That's kinda' weak.  If all variants are gonna' reproducate that screened cover, I don't think I even want it now.

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary Reproducation
1 hour ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

reproducate

🤣🤣🤣 staaaaaaahp

You guys are really tough making fun of someone who made a mistake in a language which is not my mother tongue. I guess you all speak 2nd and 3rd languages without any errors other than your lazy ass english... 

This place went downhill so badly in the recent years.... 

Edited by xfactor675

39 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

You guys are really tough making fun of someone who made a mistake in a language which is not my mother tongue. I guess you all speak 2nd and 3rd languages without any errors other than your lazy ass english... 

This place went downhill so badly in the recent years.... 

I think they are not making fun of you, but of the funny context. 

Native speakers, please explain the joke. I know it's lame to explain jokes, but I really want to know. Google translator says that there's not such a word.

4 minutes ago, IndigoHollow said:

Native speakers, please explain the joke. I know it's lame to explain jokes, but I really want to know. Google translator says that there's not such a word.

That's exactly it. It's not a word but sounds pretty silly. It's like two words mixed together, I'll change the thread title back tomorrow if it's really bothering them.

14 minutes ago, IndigoHollow said:

Yeah there is no word like that, i realised it right after i wrote it and changed it. But the "funny" guy was already on to me. 

Edited by xfactor675

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary
1 hour ago, Shelby American said:

Eh, it's easy to have humility and laugh at yourself in any language without making it more than what it is. If the word wasn't attached to that opinion I doubt anyone would have noticed.

Bingo. Only funny bc that take was so dumb.  
I guess people have every right to be upset about silly ass shit but that doesn’t mean somebody out there isn’t gonna call them silly for it.

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

It's almost the end of April and no word on this shipping anytime soon, so I'm guessing this is delayed like everything  else I've pre ordered in the last 6 months.

I don’t remember what the original shipping date was but the Burnt Toast website says that it’s shipping in May.

36 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

This screen shot says April release date but I guess I can wait a couple more weeks, I've already waited years lol

It says they’re expected to ship May 2021 on Steadfast 🤷🏼‍♂️
I ordered the Bandcamp band variant and just checked my receipt:

Estimated to ship March 14, 2021 and estimated to arrive no later than March 28, 2021”

Edited by januarytwenty

16 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I have 6/27 on my spreadsheet. Been that way for a while according to the history. I don’t think that’s a recent change. 

Ah ok. I guess putting a bunch of dates everywhere to keep people uncertain is the best strategy in 2021 with these delays.

4 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Ah ok. I guess putting a bunch of dates everywhere to keep people uncertain is the best strategy in 2021 with these delays.

You’re not wrong. Plus dates don’t matter these days when things are more often delayed than not. I doubt I ever get that Bronx Halloween pressing. Haha. 

I live in Canada but I came down to the states to stay with family and get vaccinated while working remotely. I've been ordering so many records since I'm down here for a month and Canadian shipping is so expensive. I got drunk the another night and ordered this assuming they were already shipping. I'll be long gone by the time this ships LOLLL fuck me

• 1 month later...