Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

shameful self promotion but here is my topic that might interest you. This is how I'm still able to continue the hobby with around 40-dollar ppd records in Europe, I think they have Australian options too.

https://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/153591-unofficial-guide-to-buying-records-for-non-us-people-for-a-little-cheaper/#comment-2991865

Appreciate it! 

I use Stackry at times when I have no other option however their fees are also getting a little out of hand. I'll definitely look in to Ship7! 

3 hours ago, bortx said:

I was about to order from them too but then I see they collect international VAT themselves. That means I will have to pay double tax once the package arrives since here in Germany they don't give a shit whether tax has been already paid or not... they just make you pay whatever tax they estimate

Oh really!? That doesn't seem fair at all can't you show you've already paid VAT on the invoice?

7 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

At least direct shipping is available for you. I'm from Russia and forced to use third party countries for delivery and cryptocurrency for paying 😁. Not cheap and not comfortable

Okay yeah that's rough! Also sounds very expensive. 

The things we do for this hobby! 

7 hours ago, Sonorsaur said:

Appreciate it! 

I use Stackry at times when I have no other option however their fees are also getting a little out of hand. I'll definitely look in to Ship7! 

Yeah it definetely only worth doing if you bulk like 10-15 records together. 

Edited by xfactor675

On 6/27/2023 at 10:36 AM, Derek™ said:

Too bad the Newbury variants are too gross to justify owning even on clearance.  Though I suppose I'd actually be more annoyed if they got an enticing variant, only because I hate the idea of supporting them.

Definitely in for a copy though.  I don't know about anyone else but this album has aged really well for me, I still think it's a blast.  On top of that, I still spin that Eve 7" and dug it out probably just 1 week ago.  Killer track, I'm stoked to have it on an LP with additional material I haven't heard.

Pricing feels relatively fair for including an accompanying art book and mirror board finish.

I agree about how well this has aged - granted, I loved it from the start...but as time has proggressed I've actually grown even fonder of it.  So much so that I got a Dusk in Us inspired tattoo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...