Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)

12 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

That new artwork is wack

While the art isn’t for me, I also can’t imagine slotting this next to the rest of my Converge LP’s given Bannon’s art adorns every other sleeve. Just seems wildly out-of-place to me.

It is interesting to consider how big Derek Hess’ art was ‘back in the day’ (and how often it was ripped off). It fell out of fashion, I guess, but I think the AN & Hellchild splits make cool neighbors in a ‘splits’ section.

• 3 weeks later...

Not Converge, but Jake does guest vocals on a couple tracks of this new band:

https://translationloss.com/collections/come-to-grief-when-the-world-dies/products/when-the-world-dies

Can listen to one of the tracks featuring him here: 

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2022/03/08/track-premiere-come-to-grief-lifes-curse/

Also - got shipping notification for Poacher Redux through Bannon's store!

Edited by hallowken78

On 2/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, cardiac said:

While the art isn’t for me, I also can’t imagine slotting this next to the rest of my Converge LP’s given Bannon’s art adorns every other sleeve. Just seems wildly out-of-place to me.

It is interesting to consider how big Derek Hess’ art was ‘back in the day’ (and how often it was ripped off). It fell out of fashion, I guess, but I think the AN & Hellchild splits make cool neighbors in a ‘splits’ section.

I can actually start making a section of Converge records with Randy Ortiz's art now, since this cover will match well with my copy of Jane Live.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thievesdont said:

Yeah I was more bummer than I should have been that the samples were removed, haha. 

Is it true there's no insert/lyrics? My friend also told me the track order on the back of the jacket is incorrect. Minor things. I own an original pressing and as much as I love how the remasters sound, I'll probably wait to grab this

• 1 month later...

Wow the JD test was "only" $800 last night was actually trying to find a copy for less than $100 last night and stumbled upon that while spinning Axe To Fall, I thought it was crazy the Blue 1st pressing was spinning was up to $70+ that I bought at half priced books a couple years ago for $8.99. Surely we are due up for a redux or anniversary repress soon enough. Can't believe it hasn't seen a pressing in over 5 years