PO: Armor for Sleep - Dream to Make Believe

15 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Retail will probably be black as always with the bigger evr releases so don't hold back. Also the half/half is basically perfect.

Bv variant white for a whopping 8 more bucks.

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/armor-for-sleep-dream-to-make-believe-lp-limited-edition-only-350-made-opaque-white-vinyl

EVR said on reddit that they're expecting a "translucent black" for Amazon fwiw. don't love the weird green on two of these but the half n half is good enuff!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 10inchLUV said:

They had to have remastered it because it’s sounding pretty great on wax.. FINALLY!

It definitely is, or maybe more accurately, it's now mixed. I wouldn't be surprised if the original release was unmixed given how out of control the bass was. It sounds amazing now. I've spun my Apple Green with White Splatter copy 3 times already.

On 8/18/2023 at 2:52 PM, MacDonals said:

It definitely is, or maybe more accurately, it's now mixed. I wouldn't be surprised if the original release was unmixed given how out of control the bass was. It sounds amazing now. I've spun my Apple Green with White Splatter copy 3 times already.

My pokeball sounds great too. Did they say anything about remastering it? Hopefully they will release it digitally. 

• 2 months later...