Interscope Vinyl Collective

jhulud

Yeah it’s a pretty common release tbh. This one looks to be 2x LP though, all the other presses are only single LPs. No idea if that means this will be at 45rpm or if this version has extra tracks on there or what.

This version will be different from anything else on the market…now whether that difference is worth keeping your sub for is another question entirely lol.

13 hours ago, drewberinger said:

Yes, and the irony of it being an "eco" pressing is wild.

14 hours ago, Dirashi said:

Yeah it’s a pretty common release tbh. This one looks to be 2x LP though, all the other presses are only single LPs. No idea if that means this will be at 45rpm or if this version has extra tracks on there or what.

This version will be different from anything else on the market…now whether that difference is worth keeping your sub for is another question entirely lol.

I wonder if it's actually a 2xLP. No mention of it in the description and the jacket only shows sides A and B. Wonder if the pic is accurate. Also no mention of limited to 2,500 this time, either.

On 2/21/2024 at 6:24 AM, chiefwahoo said:

I wonder if it's actually a 2xLP. No mention of it in the description and the jacket only shows sides A and B. Wonder if the pic is accurate. Also no mention of limited to 2,500 this time, either.

they are all 2500. they didnt mention it originally on the blink one either. you can see in the mockup the numbering is top left of the back of the jacket

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 8:24 AM, chiefwahoo said:

Looks like it’s only a single LP. This time it’s limited to 3,000 units but they allowed international shipping for the first time on this release, Which is probably why they increased the total supply by 500. I wonder if future releases are gonna be limited to 3,000 too or only for artists as hot as Billie.

• 3 weeks later...

Up next: Downward Spiral by NIN.

Gatefold, 180g black, printed inners, 12 page booklet. 

I can't fathom how it could sound better than the reissue from a few years back, but I can fathom it sounding worse.

I definitely think this album fits with black vinyl, but it could've been an opportunity to play with the cover colors. 

🤷 Whatever. This will be easy to sell off if I don't want to keep it. 

18 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Up next: Downward Spiral by NIN.

Gatefold, 180g black, printed inners, 12 page booklet. 

I can't fathom how it could sound better than the reissue from a few years back, but I can fathom it sounding worse.

I definitely think this album fits with black vinyl, but it could've been an opportunity to play with the cover colors. 

🤷 Whatever. This will be easy to sell off if I don't want to keep it. 

Yeah what’s the difference between this and the “definitive edition”?

14 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

Don’t know if any of you saw the next 2 releases as well on this link.

May: Eminem “The Slim Shady LP”

June: Helmet “Betty”

I didn't catch that. Still no Figure 8 🙃. Oh well, I don't own Slim Shady and I can fully back getting that Helmet album! Really expensively filling out some shelves.

12 hours ago, ntslash said:

Here's a dumb question - how does one actually sign up for this? I don't see the option to sign up anywhere. I just see the tiers listed..

I subscribed from the beginning so I don't keep real close tabs on it, but March sold out so I am guessing they just didn't open up April yet for new sign ups yet. I believe that happened in March as well, they released the info a little bit before opening the sign ups.