What video games have you been playing?

Frankly, this has me more excited than all the glamorous trailer shots.

http://kotaku.com/what-bloodborne-will-look-like-when-youre-actually-play-1623939463

DARK SOULS IS BACK MOTHER FU$*(&@

I wish I didn't watch that, so hyped

Shotgun parry though... BLOOOOOOODBOOOOOORNEE

Diablo plays exactly as it did when I was 8 years old, and I love it.

Also, only paid $30 for it as I traded in Dynasty Warriors for it and got $30 for it... first time EVER that I was positively surprised on a resale value.

That's a sweet freaking deal. I traded in Bioshock Infinite and got a whopping $5. I was heart broken. 

And I had DIII for ps3, and got tired of the endless grinding of Act I-IV, but I'm playing it on ps4 and loving it all over again. The new class is choice, love that tanking life. I'm stoked to get to 70, the new act, adventure mode, and the demonicly hard difficulty of when you blink you die. Let the grinding begin, I'm already at lvl 19. Hahahaha.

PSN: mattphotographs - let's do it to it.

OtbW4gs.gif

That's a sweet freaking deal. I traded in Bioshock Infinite and got a whopping $5. I was heart broken.

And I had DIII for ps3, and got tired of the endless grinding of Act I-IV, but I'm playing it on ps4 and loving it all over again. The new class is choice, love that tanking life. I'm stoked to get to 70, the new act, adventure mode, and the demonicly hard difficulty of when you blink you die. Let the grinding begin, I'm already at lvl 19. Hahahaha.

PSN: mattphotographs - let's do it to it.

I know man I was shocked. I saw the brand new (granted it was last gen) last of us is selling back for 20, and the game bought just to have a game for ps4 was selling for 30... No hesitation. Ill Buy DW8 back in a year for 5 bucks.

I played a good amount last night and got my witch doctor to 22 I think. My psn is Two_Rooks and I'm definitely down for some co-op.

I'm getting so stoked for No Man's Sky. I was reading that there will be so many planets that it would take you 5 billion years to visit all of them if you only spent a second on each one.

I'm gonna try it too but a lot of this has been greatly exaggerated I think... It's all randomly generated. So, even to cite the last game I mentioned, Diablo, you can play ENDLESS DUNGEONS FOR INFINITY. But in the end it's the same dungeon with a different turn and randomized monsters.

No man's is going to be similar where you go to one planet and see an animal and go to another and see the same animal and it has purple spots instead of yellow.  If each planet was a truly unique experience that'd be something else but I have a feelingthat after a few hours of play you'll start to see the tedium to a degree.

Dishonored is free on Xbox LIVE right now.

Downloaded and in the process of playing. Can't say I'm really enjoying it.

I loooooved that game, but I really played up the stealth bits of it. I even uninstalled my disc and downloaded it to my HD so it's easier to play. If anyone doesn't have gold and is looking for Dishonored for 360, let me know.

I'm getting so stoked for No Man's Sky. I was reading that there will be so many planets that it would take you 5 billion years to visit all of them if you only spent a second on each one.

Yeah that game looks awesome.  Been a while since I've played a flight sim and the world(s) look absolutely incredible.

Since The Sims 4 is coming out next month (and I'm putting off buying it until all of the initial kinks are worked out), I've been slowly catching up on all of the Sims 3 expansion packs because all of the big box stores are putting them all on sale. The Sims series is like a drug, I swear. Every time I think I've successfully weaned myself off of it, something new happens and I end up giving them more of my money.

Yep, having a lot of fun with Diablo. Just hit level 62 with my witch doctor. Not bored yet, but when I do get bored I'm looking forward to trying a new class, probably melee.

Yo, dantheriver, I was just playing and found an item called "a gift for dantheriver" opened it and it said it was was a legendary I found for you and I could send it to you... So? Let me know what it is? How'd this happen? Haha