recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

i had no idea deafening was a pretty lady.

i assumed it was just some dude that liked far.

I feel like 2013 was VC's Year of the Babes.  Not to imply that we didn't already have our fair share back in 2012 and earlier.  Maybe it's just me and the lack of time I spend in the Everything Else board, compared to most folks, but there really seemed to be an influx this year.  Or maybe they've all become obvious at once.  Either way, zero complaints on my end.

I feel like 2013 was VC's Year of the Babes. Not to imply that we didn't already have our fair share back in 2012 and earlier. Maybe it's just me and the lack of time I spend in the Everything Else board, compared to most folks, but there really seemed to be an influx this year. Or maybe they all become obvious at once. Either way, zero complaints on my end.

Agreed. VC became home of baberellas this year... Somehow.

I feel like 2013 was VC's Year of the Babes.  Not to imply that we didn't already have our fair share back in 2012 and earlier.  Maybe it's just me and the lack of time I spend in the Everything Else board, compared to most folks, but there really seemed to be an influx this year.  Or maybe they all become obvious at once.  Either way, zero complaints on my end.

vc 2013 has been the year of me not actually socializing on vc very much. i mostly just check in whenever to look at sales and look at up dates on new releases.

i should be ashamed, but i'm usually too drunk to care.

I feel like 2013 was VC's Year of the Babes.  Not to imply that we didn't already have our fair share back in 2012 and earlier.  Maybe it's just me and the lack of time I spend in the Everything Else board, compared to most folks, but there really seemed to be an influx this year.  Or maybe they all become obvious at once.  Either way, zero complaints on my end.

they all seemed to hit right after october too