Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

fdvk3TV.jpgThis is my collection for the band Olympia, WA band LAKE. They are probbly best known for the Adventure Time Theme, but are SOOOO much more than that. I have nearly everything minus one cassette I believe. I also am trying to get everything fom their solo projects which are pictured at the bottom. The only thing of that I know I don't have is the Lazer Zeppelin album, 7", and cassette but those should be coming in the mail soon hopefully. 

tumblr_n8sam6kTi21qcgn8co1_1280.png

My Power Trip collection.

Just in case you are unaware, there's a baby blue version of the demo. I don't know if you want to count it, cause there's only like 10 of them. I would offer mine up to help complete this nice collection, but it was given to me. Regardless, this collection is awesome.

Okay, what the hell is that album with John from Delocated on the front??

It's a Test Press of the Armageddon Blues 12"

Just in case you are unaware, there's a baby blue version of the demo. I don't know if you want to count it, cause there's only like 10 of them. I would offer mine up to help complete this nice collection, but it was given to me. Regardless, this collection is awesome.

I kind of do count it, it's something I'd love to own and I'd be willing to pitch a good amount for it so if you ever changed your mine let me know. There's also a Gold version thats /2 one of which is missing and the other is hanging from the ceiling of a record store in Texas apparently. 

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my Built to Spill collection. 

cg46tkzl.jpg

Here's the 12" and 10"s 

I've got all the full length albums and 10"s. I just need to track down orignal Up pressings of Perfect From Now On, Keep it Like a Secret, Live, and a black copy of There's Nothing Wrong With Love. These are ones I'm not actively hunting for, but if I find them for cheap I'll pick them up. 

The test pressings are for Perfect From Now On, Keep it Like a Secret, and You in Reverse.

Zh4I13ul.jpg?1

Here's the 7"s 

The test pressing in in the upper left corner is for the Helvetia/BtS flexi "Spooky Action at the Sufferbus". I've got every 7" except for two (see below)

0D4JvnEl.jpg?1

These are my favorites of the 7"s. It's the first single they put out - Car/Girl. The two on the bottom are made from old 12" sleeves and stickers affixed. I just need to find a green and a white copy to complete the 7" collection. 

wQ4M1qf.jpg

Here's the whole collection together. 

It's definitely not complete but here is my Life To Live records collection. Great label putting out some good hardcore records.

804E2BC5-40E8-4786-9866-FB59EB5C2CD7_zps

Losin It - No Apology

1st Press:

Pink w/ Blue Swirl /100 (hand numbered 45/50 for pre orders)

Blue /247

Pink /249

Losin It - Danger Zone

1st Press:

Black /150

2nd Press:

Clear Red /125

Yellow /150

Blue /225

RSD 2014 Cover on Yellow 16/25

Raw Justice - Self Titled

1st Press

Black /50

Violence To Fade - Tug of War

1st Press:

White/Black Splatter Pre-Order /150

Alert - Demo 08

Summer Tour 09 Black 10/20

Provider - Wasteland

1st Press:

Pre-Order Cover on Black 21/75

Violet /125

Orange /150

Black /225

Cold Hearted

1st Press:

Test Press on Baby Blue 17/20

Baby Blue Pre-Order /125

Green /150

Black /225

RSD 2014 Cover on Green 9/25

very nice bro!  Losin' It and Cold Hearted are two very underrated hardcore bands!

Got that copy of Bastardiser recently to complete my collection on Knut albums and I feel like I have all the Botch I am likely to ever have.

You should get that Botch / Knut / Ananda split 10". There's one on Discogs for $20. I remember finding it in a used bin for $6. What a day.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic