August Burns Red - Constellations LP

20 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Are we thinking that 500 will sell out pretty quickly? Would love to have this on vinyl. I kinda like the alternate art. It's also a great way to cherish that first press if you all have one.

With the demand this gathers whenever a copy goes up on eBay, even a damaged to hell one, I suspect at least the /500 will sell out same day, if not the hour it goes up. I would not be surprised at all if the entire press sold out.

Edited by deer

17 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Are we thinking that 500 will sell out pretty quickly?

Considering how sought after the 1st press has been, yes.

1) Most ABR fans really want this record

2) I've seen quite a few variant collectors so there will be a few buying both variants

3) Flippers

1 minute ago, deer said:

With the demand this gathers whenever a copy goes up on eBay, even a damaged to hell one, I suspect at least the /500 will sell out same day, if not the hour it goes up. I would not be surprised at all if the entire press sold out.

Just now, No This Is Patrick said:

Considering how sought after the 1st press has been, yes.

1) Most ABR fans really want this record

2) I've seen quite a few variant collectors so there will be a few buying both variants

3) Flippers

Cool, I figured. Thanks for the insight guys.

This is the only album I really like by them so I guess I'll have to be ready when it goes on sale.

I still have "Meddler" on my "Workout" playlist. I could hear that song anywhere and immediately want to swing my elbows in a violent manner.

I pulled this from the history on the Discogs post:

This is the (I assume) upcoming repress of Constellations.
Tooth & Nail/Solid State is in the process of moving their online store from Merchline to MerchNow. I was browsing their newly added items, when I noticed "Constellations Green LP" listed for $16.99. I bought it immediately, as I had not seen it announced and didn't want to miss out. The next day, the item listing was removed, but my order was still active. It shipped and arrived today (June 13th).
I'm not sure how the community will want this release handled, as it hasn't been announced as released, but I have a copy in hand. I can provide MerchNow screenshots if needed as well. The images I uploaded are taken from my phone.

Hopefully they sell for that much, if so I'm going to grab a copy of each.

Edited by Mattiktpq

3 minutes ago, Mattiktpq said:

I pulled this from the history on the Discogs post:

This is the (I assume) upcoming repress of Constellations.
Tooth & Nail/Solid State is in the process of moving their online store from Merchline to MerchNow. I was browsing their newly added items, when I noticed "Constellations Green LP" listed for $16.99. I bought it immediately, as I had not seen it announced and didn't want to miss out. The next day, the item listing was removed, but my order was still active. It shipped and arrived today (June 13th).
I'm not sure how the community will want this release handled, as it hasn't been announced as released, but I have a copy in hand. I can provide MerchNow screenshots if needed as well. The images I uploaded are taken from my phone.

Hopefully they sell for that much, if so I'm going to grab a copy of each.

Watch them sell it for $24.99.

Just now, Mattiktpq said:

With it being Merchnow, I wouldn't be surprised. 

"We ultimately pulled down the listing because traffic and sales were a little more intense than we anticipated.  But don't worry – we upgraded the servers and price point for a scheduled release date.  Should be smooth sailing.  Sorry about that."